How kelpies doing?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another aussie type

Mine is turning out as I had hoped, Comes with me everywhere, she can go all day, But just lays quietly if there’s not much going on, Strong desire to work and hunt, can be a bit nervy sometimes

Sod it! I decided to be brave and do it again straight away. Noggin's on the left and Ned's on the right. This was taken on Dartmoor a couple of weeks ago. We went up Cawsand Beacon for the view but t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tb25 said:

I miss them old school  goat posts mate..

The young litter looks great

I miss the goats lol...I ate well and fed the dogs for free too for several years on them big old Billy's,...never thought I'd see an end to them,

• Like 2
On 29/04/2021 at 15:13, Aussie Whip said:

I'm not knocking your collies mate, I'm sure they are top dogs for the terrain and conditions you have and only seen some on vids and look hard as nails. It's dogs for jobs, so it's not fare to the great dogs to compare, same as lurchers. I'm not a farmer but do admire a good working animal for what it is.

I think most hunting enthusiasts enjoy watching any type of competent dog doing the job it was bred to do ?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I miss the goats lol...I ate well and fed the dogs for free too for several years on them big old Billy's,...never thought I'd see an end to them,

Feral goats were my main source of dog meat when I lived near an old gold mining town, most caught with a little buckskin pit bitch. I can't find the pics but put them up on a thread here some time back.

43 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Feral goats were my main source of dog meat when I lived near an old gold mining town, most caught with a little buckskin pit bitch. I can't find the pics but put them up on a thread here some time back.

you might have sent me photos /vids years back AW,i recall speaking or writing to you long time back

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Neal said:

Why's her tongue out? You need to water that greyhound blood down with some more kelpie.?

my tongue was out too i tell ye ,a bit of a struggle to get up near the top,,

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

How come it ended mate?

Cheers, D.

The forestry commission shot the shit out of them,killed the majority of them 2 years ago,I saw 12 together,but wouldn't shoot,as I thought I'd let them increase.....never saw them again.i brought a mate up there before that,we found 23 left lying where they were shot,in the hillside ....the smell and maggots was unreal,but the birds had a ball

• Sad 2
53 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

The forestry commission shot the shit out of them,killed the majority of them 2 years ago,I saw 12 together,but wouldn't shoot,as I thought I'd let them increase.....never saw them again.i brought a mate up there before that,we found 23 left lying where they were shot,in the hillside ....the smell and maggots was unreal,but the birds had a ball

That's out of order

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Thanks for that. Unlucky mate.

Cheers,, D.

Katchum mate 21 pages of some lovely pets ? how are kelpies doing is the  title 

What I can gather is There looking great got drive but not a pic as so much as a mouse caught in 21 pages ?  ? 

Katchum you might just be a romancer mate ? ?

• Haha 2