How kelpies doing?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Workmen keep the right tools, only tools keep sulkuki’s ?

?you keep the right tools for bunny bashing ? or so you think ? 

Well have to have a few hours day and then lamp on I’ll even let you run doubled up ? 

my tools run big arable long slips ? 

Yours tools come with long nets ? ? 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another aussie type

Mine is turning out as I had hoped, Comes with me everywhere, she can go all day, But just lays quietly if there’s not much going on, Strong desire to work and hunt, can be a bit nervy sometimes

Sod it! I decided to be brave and do it again straight away. Noggin's on the left and Ned's on the right. This was taken on Dartmoor a couple of weeks ago. We went up Cawsand Beacon for the view but t

Posted Images

Gate nets are better for the scabby hares ? or I just let me bitch hint them out there seat. I don’t hold the scabby fcukers in the Same high regard you do, they just a couple a quid to me ???

What when it can’t get it out it’s seat chases a minute then comes back ? 

You don’t hold them in high regard because you’ve never had a capable dog ? 

There not as easy to come by as the lamper  

ferreter ? 

id even have a nights lamping bunny’s and dog hasn’t run any since about 7 month ? 

If it was running long ear and bambi you wouldn’t come close if you had 4 dogs on slip ? ? 

I don’t like guns, j like things in bag as soon as possible, an if that means using a net then so be it ?

? ideal for you mate but for me a shite dog and nets be no good no we’re to put them ? it’s not little fields with gates need 10 mile a net each field 

Horses  for courses mate ? 

• Like 1

Just lamp the cnuts then, simples ???

I don’t need to mate I have half descent sulkukis mate they will take out

? come up after October ?  there hammered be a load a straight lines out a  lamp ? your kelpie cross couldn’t do 3 on the lamp mate ?  

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s okay I got a Massey aswell like one behind it ?

I just go dog man slip lead mate ? 

you go dog man slip lead tow rope Audi tractor lamp long nets name should be Swiss Army knife not katchum ? ? 

On 29/04/2021 at 16:28, Neal said:

Mine helped me to teach better.?

My wife (who's also a teacher) used to moan at me for comparing kids to dogs but I'm definitely in the camp that believes that although dogs aren't "almost human" there are times when we're "almost dogs." I used to teach as though I was training my previous collie crosses i.e. I expected them to do as they were told (all things considered obviously). However, the longer I had my kelpies, I found myself shifting my padagogy so it was no longer "This is what we're doing today," but rather, "this is the objective I'd like us to realize, so how do you think we could reach that?"

That could just be an age thing though as I'm a lot more mellow man!:victory: Peace and love and all that jazz.

Adaptability and understanding is the hallmark of a good schooler of dogs, and chavies..?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Adaptability and understanding is the hallmark of a good schooler of dogs, and chavies..?

DSC_3566.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Phil...especially coming from you.

I definitely need to remember that though as I'm struggling to understand Ned.?

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, OldPhil said:

DSC_3566.jpg

I'd say  adaptability and understanding is the hallmark of a good dog mate the dog needs to do what owner wants not the owner to adapt his hunting for the dog  ? 

Seen lads do it easy to go lamping when you can't stop them in the day soon as they get a dog capable again the lamp is ditched  ? 

The dog has to be capable no dogman in world make a shite one good just wasting time and effort trying 

Not really same as schooling a kid could get the kid mentally right but little obese kid never win hundred meters  ? 

• Haha 1