Collie bull grey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My collie, bull, grayhound Going on 4 in September 

Got a young bitch here. Coming on quite well and looking forward to September. Collie bull grey on both sides. Touch of saluki a bit back. She’s only 24TTS and a fairly light build.     

This dog is basically bull grey x collie grey based lines .I've kept lines going similar way for over 20 years .very honest dog .although hes knocking on now .he will be 9 this year .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Few others of ours .great breed ,very honest dogs n bitches .so or die type .

FB_IMG_1592200088225.jpg

FB_IMG_1592200033925.jpg

FB_IMG_1592200021184.jpg

The old lad enjoyed his time in Yorkshire and down south mate, like you said he was a good honest dog ?

B7C22A0A-4C9B-44A9-BE3E-3ED3F6C35EAA.jpeg

• Like 9
9 hours ago, Trev70 said:

The old lad enjoyed his time in Yorkshire and down south mate, like you said he was a good honest dog ?

B7C22A0A-4C9B-44A9-BE3E-3ED3F6C35EAA.jpeg

He was my lamping mates dog him .good honest dog. Killed some gear with him .I bred off his sister with the black n tan .I've still stuff now carrying the blood .

• Like 2

I have just bought in an adult collie bull grey Just before the end of the season.

when I first seen her I had my doubts but cleaned her up feed her decent grub etc then tried her. She was (and still is) laid back and docile 

she is defiantly game and I was very impressed with her When I tried her looking forward to the season with her. She came highly recommend and she didn’t disappoint when I tried her. 

she is the most obedient friendliest bitch I have seen she has taken a shine to my lad who she follows everywhere and he takes her everywhere he goes. 

• Like 7