Collie bull grey

8 hours ago, Liamboy said:

That's it, keep looking and the right dog will turn up for you sooner or later?. Hopefully sooner! 

Cheers mate ? I’ll still be out 3/4 nights a week this coming season. Couple of mates have dogs going welll so well lamp the f**k out of them . Keep a lad busy

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My collie, bull, grayhound Going on 4 in September 

Got a young bitch here. Coming on quite well and looking forward to September. Collie bull grey on both sides. Touch of saluki a bit back. She’s only 24TTS and a fairly light build.     

This dog is basically bull grey x collie grey based lines .I've kept lines going similar way for over 20 years .very honest dog .although hes knocking on now .he will be 9 this year .

Posted Images

21 hours ago, white van man said:

Got a young bitch here. Coming on quite well and looking forward to September. Collie bull grey on both sides. Touch of saluki a bit back. She’s only 24TTS and a fairly light build. 

48DD78C6-0543-49AA-AFAD-3C416E35F06B.jpeg

5444750C-A6B8-4C7B-848C-EACA7F2C29DE.jpeg

She lovely bud turned out real nice. I do like a racey bull x 

• Like 1

Some nice dogs here look like there doing there jobs or have done there jobs I've owned and saw a few good collie grey bull grey types over the years I had a young bitch killed a few years back now showing lots of promise abit stubborn she was as a pup but started to come round then sadly was knocked over 1 night lamping in my eyes she was turning and shaping up to be a decent all rounder but who's to know ?

Cheers bird  

Av 3 collie bull greys  definitely  do all you ask from them if you get the right one 

Left is kong  (son) 1 sessons under him

Flick middle ( sire ) 8 seasons under him 

Right sky (daughter  ) only had a couple of rabbits 

Different dams  

20200601_203810.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, the trunk said:

Cheers bird  

Av 3 collie bull greys  definitely  do all you ask from them if you get the right one 

Left is kong  (son) 1 sessons under him

Flick middle ( sire ) 8 seasons under him 

Right sky (daughter  ) only had a couple of rabbits 

Different dams  

20200601_203810.jpg

Smart them! 

• Like 1
On 09/06/2020 at 22:25, monkey said:

Got this dog at 10 months was told he is a collie bull greyhound but who knows might not be, he’s coming along nicely just turned 17 months 

B95053BF-8B18-4B66-918C-507B043D79F0.jpeg

Does look collie/bull/greyound, nice dog ?

In fact, that's exactly what I'd expect a collie/grey x bull/grey to look like, very nice dog. Hope he gives you plenty of  days/nighhs work ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Does look collie/bull/greyound, nice dog ?

In fact, that's exactly what I'd expect a collie/hrey x bull/grey to look like, very nice dog. Hope he gives you plenty of  days/nighhs work ?

Cheers mate ??

• Like 1