White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Uncle Bens fcking rice are the latest to be targeted, this bollox is getting totally out of control now

Just looked at there twatter page.

Screenshot_20200618-005550.jpg.6faf1352be9fe80fc1420970037fc5b8.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

Greene King ,and lloyds of London apologizing and giving money to black/ethnic charitys! After seeing the carry on with the football last night ,all taking the knee and blm on shirts instead of name??What a load of bollocks ,how can they just erase our history ?? 

28 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

"Evolve uncle Bens"  just make him white?

It will be a pic of uncle Ben.and a white albino holding hands walking across a zebra crossing..

Everyone's a winner.and uncle Ben keeps flogging his rice..

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, jetro said:

Dirty animal's.

Why isnt this been put all over the news

They definitely need to be put on the chain gang 

Atb j 

What the fxxk is that all about like?seriously?

On 15/06/2020 at 12:16, Born Hunter said:

Time and again in our history the regiment and corps those lads served with have been the tip of the spear in our wars. Saturday saw the celebration of 38 years since liberation of the Falklands, just one historical example of such. I can't imagine the disgust those lads and their brothers must have felt seeing memorials to our war dead desecrated.

My best mates day is fair to say he is has legendary status in that regiment 

mentioned in loads of books etc 

wont even discuss things like London

just changes the subject and moves on . 

The man helped build a legacy in the south Atlantic through snot steel and blood . His voice will never be heard . 

Yet every community leader or made up Poundland job titled c**t has the answer on Twitter 

U P

• Like 6
On 15/06/2020 at 10:12, Daniel cain said:

Anyone seen this nonce list of people who went too Epsteins private Island? Trump is on a mission to out all the peados and wrong uns... Hence this nonsense and constant discrediting of him in the media.. IMG-20200324-WA0000.jpg.94b3c1f19557eb90fd09849047c45990.jpg

Hilary Clinton was impeached 2 weeks back for missing phone records over Epstein ?shit going down with Obama too?

Just out of interest where is that list from ? 

Some very unusual names on there , some less surprising . 

Chrissy Tiegen and John cusack ??? gold

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My best mates day is fair to say he is has legendary status in that regiment 

mentioned in loads of books etc 

wont even discuss things like London

just changes the subject and moves on . 

The man helped build a legacy in the south Atlantic through snot steel and blood . His voice will never be heard . 

Yet every community leader or made up Poundland job titled c**t has the answer on Twitter 

U P

I could maybe guess his name after that.... :thumbs:

I don't want to go off on a tangent, but I will anyway, ha. IMO the Falklands was every bit as impressive as Dunkirk or other similarly legendary  events in our nations history and yet we seem to have let it 'go'. There are so many 'what ifs' about that conflict that could've changed the outcome but here's a pertinent one, what if we didn't have the Paras because they all decided that the country wasn't worth their lives anymore....

The armed forces have enough to contend with just fighting the treasury, never mind a bunch of hateful c**ts that are supposed to be our countrymen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I could maybe guess his name after that.... :thumbs:

I don't want to go off on a tangent, but I will anyway, ha. IMO the Falklands was every bit as impressive as Dunkirk or other similarly legendary  events in our nations history and yet we seem to have let it 'go'. There are so many 'what ifs' about that conflict that could've changed the outcome but here's a pertinent one, what if we didn't have the Paras because they all decided that the country wasn't worth their lives anymore....

The armed forces have enough to contend with just fighting the treasury, never mind a bunch of hateful c**ts that are supposed to be our countrymen.

Not being petty but you  call Dunkirk impressive? 

It was a massive victory for survival I agree but it was also a humiliating defeat. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not being petty but you  call Dunkirk impressive? 

It was a massive victory for survival I agree but it was also a humiliating defeat. 

LOL, yes it was a legendary success.

They saved the entirety of the British Expeditionary Force from almost certain annihilation.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL, yes it was a legendary success.

I'm not going to debate because people will just think I'm having a pop at our country, it was a military defeat though in my eyes. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not going to debate because people will just think I'm having a pop at our country, it was a military defeat though in my eyes. ?

So? They saved our entire expeditionary ground forces from certain destruction. It's got nothing to do with winning or loosing. Put simply, the German's had us in check and we evaded checkmate in a legendary operation that has gone down in history.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1