Back up at the shoot

37 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I could probably just about afford a push bike, this working for yourself is ok but it’s definitely changed my lifestyle, not so much for my Mrs, it was our 10th wedding anniversary on Saturday and it would appear that my flowers were not enough because she went to Audi and ordered herself a new car ?

2AA71561-0CBB-44BD-8E2A-0ADB738C4780.png

Did you get the Wraith mate. If so might have a few jumpy foxes to sort. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I still haven’t got it, I’m trying to build up the courage to part with my money ?

Buy a s/h Drone instead and you will never have to upgrade plus you can use it in daylight.

I almost bought one but tried it on the scopes and it would work on the cheap ones on the rimmy’s but when I tried it on the .243 it was foggy and distorted apparently due to the coating on the glass, I’ve tried other ad-ons no none of them work on the vortex scope

• Like 1

Just been out for a shine. Raining when I arrived so sat it out until it stopped. 1st field and spotted a fox sitting on edge of cover , turned out to be vixen cub. Saw another in next field but just couldn't get a shot , it was like daylight by now and dead still.

20200826_235126.jpg

• Like 8

My turn to do the birds today, I thought it was wet last time I was up but I’d of been better off in a boat, considering how wet they are they don’t look bad at all,  there’s birds all over but not to far from the pens and they know where they live, after feeding I did a few jobs in the barn and put some fuel in the quad because it seems to evaporate ( whenever Hugo’s dad has been up, funny that ) on the way out I checked the pen closest to the farm and it seemed the majority of birds had made their way back and were getting up on roost, so all good so far, I’d just like to see a bit of sun to dry them out 

840E58CF-2206-4327-852C-6EF355943E67.jpeg

E0B59086-D05E-4F25-B733-6CD262C79DCA.jpeg

81B21810-219F-4155-9E06-C98760493C62.jpeg

• Like 3

It’s the same this side, my mates tearing his hair out, he’s still got 700 acres of wheat to cut

28 minutes ago, si brown said:

Its shite stav:(

It’s absolutely arseholein it down over this way... has been since dinner time and the weather app is showing 3 raindrops for tomorrow.. never seen 3 drops wtf is that all about?

• Sad 2