Jump to content

Forley cup winners


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

Posted Images

11 hours ago, lurchers said:

Yous fuckers make me laugh,ya know the law and what comes with it you take ya chance that’s the game of poaching if ya love ya dogs and motors that much ya wouldn’t take ya chance in a place that’s hot.simple as so if ya know the risk what will happen if ya get caught don’t be f***ing twisting on here about loosing ya dogs and ya motor when ya know what’s going to happen when ya get caught ffs.Grow a pair and stop looking for f***ing sympathy to have all the hunting life massive to say they can’t do this that and the other when ya know they can and will.Easy way around it in this game,don’t do it or take ya chance simple as ffs.winging c**ts.

The games over for any one who hasn't got permission running mammals with dogs. A nephew of mine an a couple of friends got caught on common land ferreting with the dogs an a ltitle bit of equipment. The law took the dogs ferrets an equipment. " Saying since 2004 it's been illegal to run running dogs they haven't a clue. It doesn't matter if your a decent guy an get caught out on the land your dogs are going away for a few days or for good depending's weather the  decks stacked in your favour.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

The games over for any one who hasn't got permission running mammals with dogs. A nephew of mine an a couple of friends got caught on common land ferreting with the dogs an a ltitle bit of equipment. The law took the dogs ferrets an equipment. " Saying since 2004 it's been illegal to run running dogs they haven't a clue. It doesn't matter if your a decent guy an get caught out on the land your dogs are going away for a few days or for good depending's weather the  decks stacked in your favour.  

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

  • Like 7
Link to post

The Nike air max crew probably could nt walk a 100 yards in a pair of Meindl s the petrol feet crew s have not helped either churning. Crops up etc shame for the true sportsmen who have utmost respect for land and quarry they hunt atb taffey 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, taffey said:

The Nike air max crew probably could nt walk a 100 yards in a pair of Meindl s the petrol feet crew s have not helped either churning. Crops up etc shame for the true sportsmen who have utmost respect for land and quarry they hunt atb taffey 

Motors done the most damage without a doubt. If people weren’t driving fields I reckon you’d see a lot more farmers turn a blind eye.

  • Like 3
Link to post
On 05/05/2020 at 11:16, Bangersanmash said:

Let's get back the law taking our dogs you fight fire with fire boys gods honest truth now. Get your self some cs gas gives you a good 30 min's to get out of the area. You'll have to ditch the motor ie light it up an put the dogs away. This is before they ask you your name's an where you live. Soon as they say your hare coursing give us the dogs bam give them it straight between the eyes an on your toes. If it's a defo your having the dogs took or even looking at jail sentence you have nothing to loose in my eyes he who dares 

I sprayed a copper in the face with some shaving foam before I tell yah what that was a close shave 😎

Link to post
9 hours ago, taffey said:

The Nike air max crew probably could nt walk a 100 yards in a pair of Meindl s the petrol feet crew s have not helped either churning. Crops up etc shame for the true sportsmen who have utmost respect for land and quarry they hunt atb taffey 

Nike air max are the 1s mate I can walk any terrain in a pair of them no messing about 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Motors done the most damage without a doubt. If people weren’t driving fields I reckon you’d see a lot more farmers turn a blind eye.

That’s what they hate that and the frets someone tells you there gunna burn your farm you’d hate the c**ts aswell Lol when a good few farmers sympathise with the dog lads I have farmers tell me watch out for dog walkers they report you I don’t have permission they have seen me for years no what I’m doing leave me be but they see me driving on there land I’d be gone not welcome it’s like lads today are doing it for the agg they like the drama and to get chased in there Subaru 

We’re I live I’d got that out me system by the time I was 15 years old bombing about taking chases on cub 90s to Orion Ghias lol 
I come home and said to our lass I was coursing some farmers come so I’ve took off at 100mph she say get a grip silly c**t grow up lol 

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 05/05/2020 at 11:16, Bangersanmash said:

Let's get back the law taking our dogs you fight fire with fire boys gods honest truth now. Get your self some cs gas gives you a good 30 min's to get out of the area. You'll have to ditch the motor ie light it up an put the dogs away. This is before they ask you your name's an where you live. Soon as they say your hare coursing give us the dogs bam give them it straight between the eyes an on your toes. If it's a defo your having the dogs took or even looking at jail sentence you have nothing to loose in my eyes he who dares 

For a start your getting jailed just for having the can gas you spray a copper in the face your getting a 9 And a good hiding when they get ya lol that’s before you take off burn motor out and hi jack a passing motor lol Your committing an un jailable offence not robbing a bank 

better letting them take the dog lol 

lads it not illegal to walk your dog it’s not even illegal for your dog to chase an hare it’s just illegal for you to slip it on a hare use your knapper your ok 

Edited by mC HULL
Link to post
5 hours ago, Penda said:

Nike air max are the 1s mate I can walk any terrain in a pair of them no messing about 

Added heel support for taking doors clean off too

Screenshot_20200508-124046_Samsung Internet.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

For a start your getting jailed just for having the can gas you spray a copper in the face your getting a 9 And a good hiding when they get ya lol that’s before you take off burn motor out and hi jack a passing motor lol Your committing an un jailable offence not robbing a bank 

better letting them take the dog lol 

lads it not illegal to walk your dog it’s not even illegal for your dog to chase an hare it’s just illegal for you to slip it on a hare use your knapper your ok 

Ya see it on TV coppers getting slapped about an lad gets a walk out cps don't even charge 😂😂😂. I've done a bit of bird back in day. Years ago coppers would of give you a hiding not nowa days them blue mat days have gone. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
Link to post

Ya see it on tv says it all mate 

believe me you cs a copper you get a big sentence and they maybe don’t knock your teeth out like they used to but you’d be left in pain wrists snapped collar bone snapped or dislocated shoulder with out a doubt 

I’m taking what you said with a pinch a salt Mate a young lad might not end up ruining there life 

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

For a start your getting jailed just for having the can gas you spray a copper in the face your getting a 9 And a good hiding when they get ya lol that’s before you take off burn motor out and hi jack a passing motor lol Your committing an un jailable offence not robbing a bank 

better letting them take the dog lol 

lads it not illegal to walk your dog it’s not even illegal for your dog to chase an hare it’s just illegal for you to slip it on a hare use your knapper your ok 

They ul never tek him alive

  • Haha 2
Link to post
18 hours ago, taffey said:

The Nike air max crew probably could nt walk a 100 yards in a pair of Meindl s the petrol feet crew s have not helped either churning. Crops up etc shame for the true sportsmen who have utmost respect for land and quarry they hunt atb taffey 

whats wrong with air max?

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...