Forley cup winners

4 minutes ago, C.green said:

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns dogs ive give em for nothing and offered a few more away.  Ive had rspca and police to my place because of nosey folk that cant knock a door only good for getting on the phone. To me its 

Can you read I went down another way by knocking on the door an got a junky c**t high as a kite giving it the big Un. Wait till my lad gets home. He came I give him his due with five lads jumped out of van. His brother grabbing a scaffolding bar. I'm thinking f***ing hell. He put his chest upto me a pulled back an that was it eyes gone. Lucky for him his brother caught him before he hit the floor otherwise it could of gone wrong for him an me. That cheeky they rang the police they came locked me up as they'd made the call to 999 they had to lock me up. Let me go straight away though. As I told them five came to my house where my wife an kid was. If I'd of stayed in my property windows would of gone in an God knows what else intimidation. You don't know the facts just another that reads into half a story 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've got two dossers living next door that feeds the dog on chip's an beans its left overs from kids dinners never seen any decent dog food lads. Poor c**t lives out like this . Scratching all the time will be riddled with worm's.  Never had its boosts year in year out. The wife rung rspca an told the c**ts that if that dog catches owt it will be passed to our dogs. They came an said its fine the dogs okay ???. So now you really know it's one rule for one an one rule for another. 

20200408_100558-1-1.jpg

20200408_100554-1.jpg

That's not a bad kennel set up that comes with it's own wheelie bin and chairs 

• Haha 2

The kids the poor c**ts have to sit on floor in garden because the drip of a boy friend has took all garden furniture to cover over the holes dogs dug. When the kids go to get a chair he shouts put the fuckers back ??. It wont be long till a put his eyes to the back of his head again. Hate junky c**ts that think more about drugs than there kids it hurts me deep well not kid's baby's 1 year old an 2 1/2 years other two 5 an 7. An then you get people like the chap saying better ways to go about it. Instead of asking the question did you go around it different at first.

Let's get back the law taking our dogs you fight fire with fire boys gods honest truth now. Get your self some cs gas gives you a good 30 min's to get out of the area. You'll have to ditch the motor ie light it up an put the dogs away. This is before they ask you your name's an where you live. Soon as they say your hare coursing give us the dogs bam give them it straight between the eyes an on your toes. If it's a defo your having the dogs took or even looking at jail sentence you have nothing to loose in my eyes he who dares 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am not joking nato super paralisant sillierde german made works a treat. The word is do you love your dogs ?

No i dont i love me sport. Im up that area of the country regular in winter with a couple running dogs obviously not coursing just a nice area to be in and i take the dogs for company lol theres no need for them types of measures youll get 5 year for the spray over sommat they rarely able to prove anyway ?

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, C.green said:

No i dont i love me sport. Im up that area of the country regular in winter with a couple running dogs obviously not coursing just a nice area to be in and i take the dogs for company lol theres no need for them types of measures youll get 5 year for the spray over sommat they rarely able to prove anyway ?

For the guys who arent  intellectual lol can't talk there Way out of a charge ?. I've had my luck a few times on the fens an walked away with dogs an motor used my head. Never been caught with the dog on the back of one how can you talk your way out of that. Maybe I'll need to give them it then eh. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Let's get back the law taking our dogs you fight fire with fire boys gods honest truth now. Get your self some cs gas gives you a good 30 min's to get out of the area. You'll have to ditch the motor ie light it up an put the dogs away. This is before they ask you your name's an where you live. Soon as they say your hare coursing give us the dogs bam give them it straight between the eyes an on your toes. If it's a defo your having the dogs took or even looking at jail sentence you have nothing to loose in my eyes he who dares 

You wouldn’t be leaving the county in your motor mate . 

This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You wouldn’t be leaving the county in your motor mate . 

This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read 

He means it aswell stiffo the man's a loose cannon we dunt need him on this deck

Yous fuckers make me laugh,ya know the law and what comes with it you take ya chance that’s the game of poaching if ya love ya dogs and motors that much ya wouldn’t take ya chance in a place that’s hot.simple as so if ya know the risk what will happen if ya get caught don’t be f***ing twisting on here about loosing ya dogs and ya motor when ya know what’s going to happen when ya get caught ffs.Grow a pair and stop looking for f***ing sympathy to have all the hunting life massive to say they can’t do this that and the other when ya know they can and will.Easy way around it in this game,don’t do it or take ya chance simple as ffs.winging c**ts.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Yous fuckers make me laugh,ya know the law and what comes with it you take ya chance that’s the game of poaching if ya love ya dogs and motors that much ya wouldn’t take ya chance in a place that’s hot.simple as so if ya know the risk what will happen if ya get caught don’t be f***ing twisting on here about loosing ya dogs and ya motor when ya know what’s going to happen when ya get caught ffs.Grow a pair and stop looking for f***ing sympathy to have all the hunting life massive to say they can’t do this that and the other when ya know they can and will.Easy way around it in this game,don’t do it or take ya chance simple as ffs.winging c**ts.

yes cuntstable 

• Like 1

Coursing well n truly finished chopper trail cams cctv do gudders drones you'll get no hassle for a certain amount of times but your look will run out sooner or later it's just a case of if you love it enough to put up with the hassle, shame it got ruined by the wannabe gangsters who don't respect land n quarry as when done right it really is the sport of kings.

Edited by dodger
  • Like 3