Strong Stuff

1 hour ago, poxon said:

You sound a bit like me sheepchaser never put another dogs collar on another dog bad luck an all that ??

Feck that my SS collar as been on a terrier a beagle a lurcher and a bloody goat ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a real.bull x unless the wearing 1 I'm told

You sound a bit like me sheepchaser never put another dogs collar on another dog bad luck an all that ??

Feck that my SS collar as been on a terrier a beagle a lurcher and a bloody goat ??

Posted Images

Great quality and great on the terriers as you have no worries of 1 getting off if they are wearing 1 with a chain. Don't like using them on lurchers as much  as I think they are a bit 2 chunky i prefer a traditional greyhound collar but that's just personal preference. 

On 27/04/2020 at 16:48, SheepChaser said:

The dogs tend to get buried wearing them, so that’s says a lot about how they last. 

Feck burying dogs in em. I expect to get at least 3 dogs out of one collar..!! ?

Nope, SS does not make or sell collars or anything else, for anyone else.

You can find him on his website or FB page.

Whatever size your lurcher, his tapered lurcher collars will do the job and are better suited for lurcher work. They look much better on lurchers than those dirty big bull collars and are every bit as tough. ?

On 27/04/2020 at 20:57, Liamboy said:

Great quality and great on the terriers as you have no worries of 1 getting off if they are wearing 1 with a chain. Don't like using them on lurchers as much  as I think they are a bit 2 chunky i prefer a traditional greyhound collar but that's just personal preference. 

SS does make tapered greyhound collars. ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/04/2020 at 09:51, Balaur said:

Yep mine are the tapered ones 1" to 1 1/2" 

IMG-20200429-WA0002.jpg

smart  that :thumbs:, ive just got the norm 1-1/2 one which great, still going great for 8 years , ive had it with Buck , might try the above if get a smaller type lurcher next.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

Got my dog collars and leads , great job , really quick turnaround. Highly recommended

IMG_20200522_140434674.jpg

Absolutely top notch gear mate, mine still going strong after many years, same as yours, did he send the slips for free?

Cheers, D.

5 hours ago, Balaur said:

Got my dog collars and leads , great job , really quick turnaround. Highly recommended

IMG_20200522_140434674.jpg

Got a few slips there mate. Take it you loose a few during the season. I need atlest 10 a season and always one spare in my pocket just incase. ?

Just now, Balaur said:

I lose slips and whistles like they go out of fashion, found three opinels the other day in a pair of trousers missus had washed....

I’m terrible with slips and my little tool go through a good few a season. Lost my mates car key once. Lucky to find it we was. Now I zip them in a pocket and make sure I don’t open that zip till back at car

• Like 1
  • Haha 1