Blacks all the time.

9 minutes ago, delswal said:

Without getting to embroiled, who's the bigger eejit? the one trying to get somebodies back up or the ones reacting?

Let’s have it right . 

Weve been down this “max at the wind “ street before . 

He f***ing isn’t . This is how Mac thinks genuinely and if you don’t agree you know nothing / your racist or it gets backed by vague facts not one person supports or agrees with . 

Its healthy to discuss and share experiences, it’s another thing mine for and seek offence 

• Like 3

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Let’s have it right . 

Weve been down this “max at the wind “ street before . 

He f***ing isn’t . This is how Mac thinks genuinely and if you don’t agree you know nothing / your racist or it gets backed by vague facts not one person supports or agrees with . 

Its healthy to discuss and share experiences, it’s another thing mine for and seek offence 

I dont disagree with you, thats why I don't respond anymore to him. I can't understand why folk argue with him.............let him rant........ne need to reply and encourage him, but hey each to their own

atb Del

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

it’s another thing mine for and seek offence 

I have never believed it’s that or a wind up......it’s simply a case of a bloke who sees himself as a die hard British patriot but his life choices don’t bare that out......and he can’t deal with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just don't think he knows how to act amongst a group of lads chatting could be a social thing or a special needs thing he very much like my youngest who is autistic only my lad says it face to face 

Edited by Blackmag
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

He's a w@nker who gives it large on here but is a $hithouse in real life

A lot of people punch above their weight behind a computer screen mate