Blacks all the time.

The dull ache pain is common also I found lumps, I got them checked out Dr said where they cut the tubes the body still produces sperm and gathers at the end of the cut tubes hence the lumps.

He actually said to me I bet you wear boxers I said yeah he said give them up for something that supports your sack I’ve never looked back no more dull aches or pain, there you go a bit of ballbag tuition ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

The dull ache pain is common also I found lumps, I got them checked out Dr said where they cut the tubes the body still produces sperm and gathers at the end of the cut tubes hence the lumps.

He actually said to me I bet you wear boxers I said yeah he said give them up for something that supports your sack I’ve never looked back no more dull aches or pain, there you go a bit of ballbag tuition ?

Yup got lumps,sometimes its fookin pain full.noted~must support the landing gear.cheers for advise

14 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Max the survival of our own race should come 1st then if there’s no other option left then cross breed

Maybe old Max aint as daft as you give him credit for.................he might well be one step ahead of the game 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No but you start coughing up spunk like a cheap crack whore ☹️?

Class I’ve just burst out laughing and the ole woman’s staring at me and wondering why....

Apparently the body absorbs the unwanted spunk it’s so wrong lol....

• Haha 1

I can understand you fellas,that dont want the snip.if i had a big ole monster truck,hairy ole uk bird i would,nt go near her with the seamen sausage.when you got a slim,tight,super sex machine on yer hands,the snip is a must.?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, delswal said:

Maybe old Max aint as daft as you give him credit for.................he might well be one step ahead of the game 

It’s up to him whAt he does, but part of the problem, why didn’t he go live in ting tong land?

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo the saving grace is go on 10 other random internet sites

Football

Metal Detecting

Mountainbiking 

whatever and none of them spout the nonsense you here on this place from the same few mouths leading half a dozen donkeys .

Thankfully this place is Special lol and in the minority ??

Its their soapbox 

Nothing more

Nothing less.

A picture speaks a thousand words.

And this is what you are happy to see happening in the UK.

Fecking shamefull you are max.

Screenshot_20200503-095039.jpg.39bfe4c59e5e51ea1f339688fe1161cc.jpg

• Like 3