What's everyone feeding?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot get food similar to this in whatever variation. This mix was chicken beef and trout. I also add mixed veg to every meal.   

Costs me 100 quid every 6-7 weeks to feed my two. They get lamb, beef, tripe and chicken. All top quality and they throw me a big bag of bones and scraps from pig bones and skin to to offcuts of lamb

If its being picky simply lift the dish away same thing every day until it starts eating, itll soon start to eat whats given to it. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Used to love the raw feeding n would still do it if I only had one or two dogs but with having four I find it a lot easier feeding a mid range kibble n meat these days don't get me wrong they get bones n raw meat a couple times a week but it's predominantly kibble n meat, iv been using dried meat as well lately as well n seems ok.

A few lads I know feed cheap kibble like gusto dr johns or vitalin active with nowt added n there dogs look n work fine..

On 13/04/2020 at 23:06, Westyorkshire_lad said:

https://www.millieswolfheart.co.uk 

A friend of mine put me on to this brand yesterday said hes tried gain redmill but his dogs look and perform better on this stuff , any one else use this ? Wouldn't mind trying a bag but there alot of option to choose from .

I used to use it and tbf the dogs did pretty well off it it was the endurance mix that I used,there always putting there prices up tho and not really worth what they charge imo plus alot presume that they manufacture the feed themselves were as there just a packing plant and put there own label on it it's the same with csj in fact it's the same company that manufactures both csj and Millie's as well as many others.

22 minutes ago, dodger said:

I used to use it and tbf the dogs did pretty well off it it was the endurance mix that I used,there always putting there prices up tho and not really worth what they charge imo plus alot presume that they manufacture the feed themselves were as there just a packing plant and put there own label on it it's the same with csj in fact it's the same company that manufactures both csj and Millie's as well as many others.

I thought CSJ were manufactures of there own food. Who makes it bud? Atb

49 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

I thought CSJ were manufactures of there own food. Who makes it bud? Atb

GA in Leyland huge place a lot of these company's are manufactured there they just use there own label anyone can do it..

Edited by dodger
  • Thanks 1
On 07/05/2020 at 12:02, dean1 said:

What mid range kibble do you feed dodger.

https://www.thecornmill.com/working-dog-food-15kg-4

This one dean they seem to do ok on it and know a fair few others that like it it’s produced by GA and they get all the different biscuits from the end of a line mix it all up n put it through the extruder again so it’ll have Millie’s csj n numerous others in there.