• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray and I work whippets invading the ring like on wwf at the end 

Told a few people to feck off and bastud and stuff.and shouted scruffy cnut to a lad.

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... " For a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just gotta get the proper c**ts in now Courtney the dreamer and that old bullshitter Bernard o Mahoney... 

Any man who has made money from publicly discussing the lives of other men need a quiet word in the ear as although they are not nice people its not in the way they would like to be not nice people.... which makes them quite amusing ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I watched this carry on from the start when John said he was the fittest,best,etc 50 odd year old man in the Country so Mick Theo said "prove it then, fight me in a boxing match" ! John wanted a straightener then agreed to the boxing match,then said 250,000 a side. John has now said the boxing match is off and wants a straightener again instead.  Mick Theo who I thought was after a bit of fame and has a book coming out said "  I want him to back his comments up and so that's why I challenged him to a boxing match to prove it as I think I'm better and fitter than him "  Who knows where it's going to go but Theo has definitely got under Johns skin.

Edited by MickC
6 minutes ago, MickC said:

I watched this carry on from the start when John said he was the fittest,best,etc 50 odd year old man in the Country so Mick Theo said "prove it then, fight me in a boxing match" ! John wanted a straightener then agreed to the boxing match,then said 250,000 a side. John has now said the boxing match is off and wants a straightener again instead.  Mick Theo who I thought was after a bit of fame and has a book coming out said "  I want him to back his comments up and so that's why I challenged him to a boxing match to prove it as I think I'm better and fitter than him "  Who knows where it's going to go but Theo has definitely got under Johns skin.

Just exposed his bullshit that’s all, 

Bill hardy is fighting the winner 

just called him out...

“Theo the neo geo and John fry up fury , wanna c a real ficking fightaing man , I’ll come up tha and  Ron yas both all Ower parish , alsation x hound , Mallonous too much dog for ya , bull x types to slow fer fallow , saluki lol mek yer jack like um lol atb bill” 

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Courtney’s got a cult following him about mate it’s beyond cringeworthy.. watch first couple mins lol 

I read his book when i was younger . I think by his own admission hes a bullshitter .

I dont know how hes regarded in the criminal world in real life but he loves talking tales 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Courtney’s got a cult following him about mate it’s beyond cringeworthy.. watch first couple mins lol 

I actually feel embarrassed for them all and I earned my knuckle duster and now  I'm one of Dave's soldiers ? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I actually feel embarrassed for them all and I earned my knuckle duster and now  I'm one of Dave's soldiers ? 

Do they actually believe this shit?

It must be some parody type wind up. .like the Office style for chav gangsters Lol.. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Do they actually believe this shit?

It must be some parody type wind up. .like the Office style for chav gangsters Lol.. 

Believe it or not there’s types like them people everywhere lol that dyke bird will believe every word Dave says ??? and more 

Imagine being such a c**t that your willing to try that hard to be even more of a c**t you just cant keep up with yourself !......not 10 bob between the lot of them ...does soppy nuts still live in an ex council house.

Not that theres anything wrong with council houses i might add.....but when your giving it all that ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Imagine being such a c**t that your willing to try that hard to be even more of a c**t that you just cant keep up with yourself !......not 10 bob between the lot of them ...does soppy nuts still live in an ex council house.

It’s okay though they got there duster off big Dave imagine how proud they was how much he made out it was important and they just swallowed it ?