• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray and I work whippets invading the ring like on wwf at the end 

Told a few people to feck off and bastud and stuff.and shouted scruffy cnut to a lad.

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... " For a

Posted Images

Fury won’t fight him in a promotion fight to raise money for the nhs because he’s scared he’ll loose an look a fool that’s why he’s offering a gypsy bare nuckle match because he’ll f**k about doing slag off utube video to the guy then say the guy didn’t turn up 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, poxon said:

Fury won’t fight him in a promotion fight to raise money for the nhs because he’s scared he’ll loose an look a fool that’s why he’s offering a gypsy bare nuckle match because he’ll f**k about doing slag off utube video to the guy then say the guy didn’t turn up 

I think its more to do with not fighting for nothing, not doing it for free.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Absolutely no idea who Mick Theo is?

MIcky Theo was a good bodybuilder back in the 90,s used to do a door at Camden Palace....had a few bars and a club later on as i remember.

Why these 2 men feel the need to throw their names and faces into the public consciousness at this stage of life is beyond me...embarrassing !

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

MIcky Theo was a good bodybuilder back in the 90,s used to do a door at Camden Palace....had a few bars and a club later on as i remember.

Why these 2 men feel the need to throw their names and faces into the public consciousness at this stage of life is beyond me...embarrassing !

You've done it now gnasher big john will be making a call out video as we speak calling you out of retirement. 

• Haha 1

The big question is, why is anyone paying attention to John Fury going full p***y and talking out of his arse?......what next, doing laps of a race course with a lorry battery on his back and running a marathon every morning ? 
Absolutely f***ing ridiculous ! 

• Like 1