Sheep and lambs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never hurts to keep on top of them? Reminds me to get back out in amongst them with the wheaten x... She not seen any for a few months, stuck local only got cattle and horses which she is bombpro

Best not bother ewes in lamb or any form of sheep.stay out the road on um if possible however good the dogs are imo 

Have You soiled your only pair of y fronts again mort? ? No one is advocating slipping dogs through sheep..... That would be on par with letting more than one terrier to ground at once?people in glass

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, morton said:

It makes little difference how bomb proof a small percentage of dogs are,especially when lambs are in the fields,ask your best friend to explain that fact to you,it does not need explaining to me.

Don’t need it explained mate ! By Him or by you thanks haha I thought we was being nice then and there you having a attitude again ha 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Who's scattered lambs 

no one's scattered lambs or run un stockbroken dog's through sheep. 

1 minute ago, morton said:

Possibly the nugget who posted he ran a dog a week ago then posted a little later asking who ran a dog a week ago.

you are the one quoting running a dog. every day walk is a lot different. no one has scattered lambs or purposely run dogs through sheep. there is no need for a lockdown, no one would want to be within 2 metres of you you cantankerous cnut. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, fred90 said:

you are the one quoting running a dog. every day walk is a lot different. no one has scattered lambs or purposely run dogs through sheep. there is no need for a lockdown, no one would want to be within 2 metres of you you cantankerous cnut. 

That hole must be far to deep to get out of now,give me the shovel back.

look lads im dropping off to sleep wi boredom here, and I need to inspect the back of my eyes pacey pacey.  but think sensibly like I do, its ok plonking ya muts down wi sheeplets,   but they dunna no they are friendly eh results stress n all that goes we it, 

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

look lads im dropping off to sleep wi boredom here, and I need to inspect the back of my eyes pacey pacey.  but think sensibly like I do, its ok plonking ya muts down wi sheeplets,   but they dunna no they are friendly eh results stress n all that goes we it, 

Any toast going

5 minutes ago, fred90 said:

said it afore and I will say it again,  I would rather log onto this forum than go feken pictures , 10 outa ten fer entertainment,,,      I thank you

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I was asking Morton fred he has done things that go against my beliefs but I wouldn't pull him on here and try and make a show out of him because it's not right has dc said we all behave different 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I was asking Morton fred he has done things that go against my beliefs but I wouldn't pull him on here and try and make a show out of him because it's not right has dc said we all behave different 

fair enough my friend ?. I will take the cantankerous remark back. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fred90 said:

fair enough my friend ?. I will take the cantankerous remark back. 

No worries fred things don't always come out right over the net ? I'm sure Morton remarks are for the best also in sure he means well 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1