Sheep and lambs

Just now, Wales1234 said:

Shows your intelligence then , where and how I hunt is in the day yes when the suns in the sky and not involving a lamp no big torch! My dogs don’t go on a slip ever ! I see sheep every day no avoiding them ! Understand? 

Im in the same scenario,understand,ive hunted in sheep country all my life,would i hunt at the expense of the farmer?,especially with heavily pregnant ewes and lambs on the turf,no i would not,would you?.Lets get back to the fact that some fecking wankers find it acceptable to run a dog they would not trust amidst mutton,would you?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never hurts to keep on top of them? Reminds me to get back out in amongst them with the wheaten x... She not seen any for a few months, stuck local only got cattle and horses which she is bombpro

Best not bother ewes in lamb or any form of sheep.stay out the road on um if possible however good the dogs are imo 

Have You soiled your only pair of y fronts again mort? ? No one is advocating slipping dogs through sheep..... That would be on par with letting more than one terrier to ground at once?people in glass

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

To chuck another one at you if you run (plenty of venison pre ban of course ) did you find some dogs who were stock steady turn there heads say if a sheep jumped out in excepted say from Heather or moor 

No never ?lol

well ill be buggered, you've done it again raymondo, a simple topic sheep n fekin lambs, going down bank, a nice change from the virus topic, one guy on your other topic told me, piss off u old fart, well im just about to do that with my evening constitutional walk up the road,  so to him I say, go fcuk a large Tibetan yak, 

Just now, morton said:

Im in the same scenario,understand,ive hunted in sheep country all my life,would i hunt at the expense of the farmer?,especially with heavily pregnant ewes and lambs on the turf,no i would not,would you?.Lets get back to the fact that some fecking wankers find it acceptable to run a dog they would not trust amidst mutton,would you?

Nay lad 

Just now, morton said:

Of course not , one my best friends is a Shepard or I actually worked for and lived with for a while haha My pair are bomb proof and would they still be here if they weren’t no they wouldn’t no matter how well they worked ! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

To chuck another one at you if you run (plenty of venison pre ban of course ) did you find some dogs who were stock steady turn there heads say if a sheep jumped out unexpected say from Heather or moor 

Seen it loads of times mate?that's why it's handy to get them amongst them from time to time?

I believe that's what Ray was saying at the start?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Have You soiled your only pair of y fronts again mort? ? No one is advocating slipping dogs through sheep..... That would be on par with letting more than one terrier to ground at once?people in glass houses and that?

Is that the best you can do?.Read what they have posted,they run their mutts through land and sheep,some of the dogs they do not trust.Im glad i live in a different greenhouse to many on here.

Just now, morton said:

Is that the best you can do?.Read what they have posted,they run their mutts through land and sheep,some of the dogs they do not trust.Im glad i live in a different greenhouse to many on here.

no one is purposely running dogs through sheep. where are you getting the dogs they don't trust bit from? 

3 minutes ago, morton said:

Put the rum down and you might even get on the same planet never mind green house 

Worst dog I've ever had, regarding sheep, nothing else, just sheep, was a whippet/greyhound. Not too bad as a sapling, but as he got older,  OH MY EFFING GOD!!! Had to sort him out.

Got to watch a lot of these lurcher type dogs, ungulates are their natural quarry ?

Just now, morton said:

Everyone hunts differently pal.... You trying to break a lads balls, getting personal... When I'd garentee his dogs are as steady as you will get?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Of course not , one my best friends is a Shepard or I actually worked for and lived with for a while haha My pair are bomb proof and would they still be here if they weren’t no they wouldn’t no matter how well they worked ! 

It makes little difference how bomb proof a small percentage of dogs are,especially when lambs are in the fields,ask your best friend to explain that fact to you,it does not need explaining to me.

15 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

well ill be buggered, you've done it again raymondo, a simple topic sheep n fekin lambs, going down bank, a nice change from the virus topic, one guy on your other topic told me, piss off u old fart, well im just about to do that with my evening constitutional walk up the road,  so to him I say, go fcuk a large Tibetan yak, 

U tell him mate 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Everyone hunts differently pal.... You trying to break a lads balls, getting personal... When I'd garentee his dogs are as steady as you will get?

The fecking chancer wants his balls broken,as does every fecking nugget that cannot,or will not,stock train a mutt and nearly as bad is the fact that some lurcher owners find it acceptable to run amidst mutton regardless and scatter lambs with the same feckless attitude.Im possibly from a different generation and how i appreciate that fact the more i get accustomed to the "new  lurcher owners".