lock down 2 i reckon .??

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never seen so many folks walking the footpaths round here.... Every f***ing fatty and tank arse in the valleys out on exercise ?where the f**k do the walk their dogs on a normal day??? 

Must admit im amazed we havent seen any riots i fully expected London to be hosting the World Looting Championships this month with defending champions Croydon to face Canning Town and Hackney v Deptf

He said it was a woman..

Posted Images

The vast majority of the post on this thread have been either aggressive or pretty morbidly depressing.  I've  been out to Tesco doing the shopping and out on the land , road and footpaths and yes there are more people out walking, a lot that I  have never seen but but everyone has been thoughtful about distance even holding back at styles and gates and mind fully putting up a hand of hello from people that I don't know.   At the supermarket there was no agro and it was like a conga conveyor  belt of people. The only stupid thing that I have seen is the bloke taking his young son to see his grandad at a neighbours  house. That was so silly. But you won't change humanity. So like any situation that this countries faced the people rise to the challenge and the Dunkirk spirit rises. So don't cut your throats yet the sun is shining and there is a future. A few will fall but the countries bèen here before.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Meece said:

The vast majority of the post on this thread have been either aggressive or pretty morbidly depressing.  I've  been out to Tesco doing the shopping and out on the land , road and footpaths and yes there are more people out walking, a lot that I  have never seen but but everyone has been thoughtful about distance even holding back at styles and gates and mind fully putting up a hand of hello from people that I don't know.   At the supermarket there was no agro and it was like a conga conveyor  belt of people. The only stupid thing that I have seen is the bloke taking his young son to see his grandad at a neighbours  house. That was so silly. But you won't change humanity. So like any situation that this countries faced the people rise to the challenge and the Dunkirk spirit rises. So don't cut your throats yet the sun is shining and there is a future. A few will fall but the countries bèen here before.

I have made a few negative posts complaining about people blatantly ignoring the advice that we have been given. But,  those people are in the minority. Something that I found quite heartening is when people make the effort to keep distance or give way on a track etc it is acknowledged by both parties with a nod or a smile or a quick "how are you?". That most basic and important of human qualities, mutual respect. There seems to be more of it about than usual. 

• Like 2

I have a brother and a sister who have both had the virus. Brother spent more than a week in hospital on oxygen so I know how bad it is if you get it, but for the majority you don't get it or if you do the symptoms are very mild and you might not even know that you have been exposed. One of my daughters is a staff nurse in a major hospital and because all medical work has been suspended they have so many staff that aren't  specifically trained they are sending staff home early because they are tripping over one another.   There is a higher  ratio of staff of 1 to 1 than patients. ( these are non covid patients) ( people still hurt themselves )  General accidents.  There are an amount of covid but it isn't that many.  The hospital is like a ghost town.  Still keep your heads up.  The sun is shining and its about 22°C. Here in Kent.  Roll on global warming. 

Ps don't forget keep your distance, wash your hands and Willie and you'll be ok.  ?

Edited by Meece

Well. Went to the shops today for my paper few other things milk/bread,only me as customer with gloves on, and  face covered must have Been  30 odd people shopping going in and out. The  shop staff, fair play doing the right thing with distance  marks,  most with masks /gloves. I've said on here before these people must think the virus, dont come by Hereford /border.well had some bad news yesterday my  nephew  got the virus now, in hospital on oxergen mask. Don't know where been, he lives in Telford which about 40 odd mile from. Well I do know these thick c**ts would feel difernt and be more serious attuide  to ward's   masks gloves, if there  son daughter grandad etc had the virus,  beingto loose my cool with these thick/ selfish tossers. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, bird said:

Well. Went to the shops today for my paper few other things milk/bread,only me as customer with gloves on, and  face covered must have Been  30 odd people shopping going in and out. The  shop staff, fair play doing the right thing with distance  marks,  most with masks /gloves. I've said on here before these people must think the virus, dont come by Hereford /border.well had some bad news yesterday my  nephew  got the virus now, in hospital on oxergen mask. Don't know where been, he lives in Telford which about 40 odd mile from. Well I do know these thick c**ts would feel difernt and be more serious attuide  to ward's   masks gloves, if there  son daughter grandad etc had the virus,  beingto loose my cool with these thick/ selfish tossers. 

Why are they thick selfish tossers for not wearing masks and gloves ?? 

There is no advantage to people wearing masks unless they have the virus .. 

Gloves unless your changing them routinely ie in every shop or after you've touched a door a gate ect they just help to spread the virus ..

Do you still go out walking the dogs ?? Do you mask and glove up when your out walking them ??

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, bird said:

Sorry to hear about your nephew ray I hope everything works out for the best for you all 

6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Why are they thick selfish tossers for not wearing masks and gloves ?? 

There is no advantage to people wearing masks unless they have the virus .. 

Gloves unless your changing them routinely ie in every shop or after you've touched a door a gate ect they just help to spread the virus ..

Do you still go out walking the dogs ?? Do you mask and glove up when your out walking them ??

Because   read the fookin post you little prick not in the mood for people like you, that's why  the lad might die now fook off

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

Because   read the fookin post you little prick not in the mood for people like you, that's why  the lad might die now fook off

Don't be coming all high and mighty FFS i was clearly stating facts ..

you know little of this coronavirus yet you come on here spouting bullshit about wear this do that ... I bet you ain't doing half the crap your saying people should be doing.. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

you know little of this coronavirus yet you come on here spouting bullshit about wear this do that ... I bet you ain't doing half the crap your saying people should be doing.. 

A lot of people are looking for someone to blame. It's a stressful time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Well put this way, I trying. My best to  not to spread it best as I can. But i tell you wanker I know this the net, and won't meet up, I  it be  great to meet you in the flesh,  and   open your mouth to me then,  not so much this post  but other  things you have a pop, let's hope we meet up this  year.