lock down 2 i reckon .??

was talking to  mate of here last night, about all this  supposedly  Lock Down   thats happening  in England  and rest of the UK . well carnt speak for other people where they live, as not gone to other areas .But by me people milling about  talking  etc, and dont look like there   6-8 ft away from each other, and i bet with Easter holidays this weekend , and deff if the weather stays good , from what ive seen as yet lot people prob  wont  have Lock Down  on there mind , and bet  there be more  Coronavirus 19   increase  cases , and more people going to die and the poor NHS  doctors / nurses / etc, be more flat out than before, i , the only thing that ive noticed is less traffic on the roads  which very good thing, so people might not travel that far, but as above  i hope i am wrong . ?

• Like 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never seen so many folks walking the footpaths round here.... Every f***ing fatty and tank arse in the valleys out on exercise ?where the f**k do the walk their dogs on a normal day??? 

Must admit im amazed we havent seen any riots i fully expected London to be hosting the World Looting Championships this month with defending champions Croydon to face Canning Town and Hackney v Deptf

He said it was a woman..

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, bird said:

was talking to  mate of here last night, about all this  supposedly  Lock Down   thats happening  in England  and rest of the UK . well carnt speak for other people where they live, as not gone to other areas .But by me people milling about  talking  etc, and dont look like there   6-8 ft away from each other, and i bet with Easter holidays this weekend , and deff if the weather stays good , from what ive seen as yet lot people prob  wont  have Lock Down  on there mind , and bet  there be more  Coronavirus 19   increase  cases , and more people going to die and the poor NHS  doctors / nurses / etc, be more flat out than before, i , the only thing that ive noticed is less traffic on the roads  which very good thing, so people might not travel that far, but as above  i hope i am wrong . ?

Same sort of thing round my way, people still walking about as though f**k all is happening! Maybe not as many as last week, but still too many

• Like 1

its bound to happen ray, folks wont put up with being locked away much longer, I can see riots and debauchery on a massive scale looming. I went shopping this morning, folks were within inches of me in the shop,  nowt but gloom n doom on the way,

Had a woman stand next to me in a queue in a shop today, the woman in front of me 2 metres away, moved to a self service till. So I moved up to the space she had vacated, and the woman moved up right behind me, so I swung round pointed back to the  tape line I had just left, and shouted your supposed to be 2 fcuking metres away, she apologised and stepped back, but beggars belief, she was wearing a mask as well. 

People like that around virus will still spread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the idiots took the time to watch the news every night and saw the poor people fighting for their lives on ventilators surrounded by doctors and nurses, they might have a different opinion than congregating as if nothing is happening.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

its bound to happen ray, folks wont put up with being locked away much longer, I can see riots and debauchery on a massive scale looming. I went shopping this morning, folks were within inches of me in the shop,  nowt but gloom n doom on the way,

Must admit im amazed we havent seen any riots i fully expected London to be hosting the World Looting Championships this month with defending champions Croydon to face Canning Town and Hackney v Deptford in the semi finals......with the final expected to take place during the second lock down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10
11 minutes ago, ianm said:

If the idiots took the time to watch the news every night and saw the poor people fighting for their lives on ventilators surrounded by doctors and nurses, they might have a different opinion than congregating as if nothing is happening.

don't think so mate, come into the real world, its a dog eat dog world out there look after number 1mnot saying we all the same, but us decent ones are in a minority

8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

don't think so mate, come into the real world, its a dog eat dog world out there look after number 1mnot saying we all the same, but us decent ones are in a minority

Simple solution, Bring in the army and shoot a few stone dead, they won't be so keen on gathering then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can't see how we can avoid an extent Ed lock down, this virus isn't going to disappear we're only managing it 

Police need to get tough and get a grip of the dickheads

Edited by steve66
  • Like 1

On my local Facebook feed there was a twat with a Portsmouth taxi who reckoned he had come to Dorset to buy a van when challenged but him an his tart were taking selfies at Corfe Castle. 

And they were turning people away at I think Lulworth cove that had travelled from Taunton to Southampton  , beggars belief.

• Confused 1

Meanwhile here... last night met up with my elderly mate for a short stroll in the park (beer and a chat). As we were leaving, the filth rock past. Obviously I've seen them heading towards us in the car so I tells Toni to get down behind one of the parked cars ? There's my 67 year old mate, hiding like a school boy behind a car, as the filth pass us at drive by speed. Fuucking silly sod has a dodgy back and couldn't get back up ???

• Haha 1

and folks are wondering, what sort of a world will we we be living in, once this lots over, cant see things getting any better in my lifetime, but in all honesty, I couldn't give a fek about me, the future world I envisage doesn't interest me, in fact this doesn't, you will all revert back to your normal selves, its human nature