Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

11 minutes ago, sid g said:

Supermarkets in Wales are not permitted to sell non-essential items during the 'Fire-break' lockdown which starts at 6pm today (Oct 23). Stores will be covering over shelves, or removing items that are deemed non-essential 122543839_3829813050376702_2329879804616908862_n.png?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_GT9YEwZurkAX-HR7kh&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7f16d31d12a415a5e1c982e868855b5f&oe=5FB6A32A

You can buy a bottle of vodka but not a winter coat from Asda

You can by a bottle of whisky but not gas heater for your home from tesco.

But you can by any f****n thing you like from Amazon !!!!!

Insane.......

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The whole thing is Insane' you try registering with a dentist .

Or getting a doctors appointmet .

Gov saving fortunes re the NHS

Wakey Wakey 

To be fair, Max, the missus and I haven't missed a dentist or doctors appointment yet.

Of course there's some restrictions such as waiting outside until your appointment time, wearing a mask, etc, but no hardship.

My missus had a health worry a couple of weeks ago and got a doctors appointment the next day. She's had a physical, blood test, smear test, all ok, and has an appointment next week for an endoscope , so I can't complain.

You do know that GPS get paid off the government for each registered patient, wether they see them daily or never at all ?

So I can't see how it's saving the government fortunes.

Just my own situation, yours in your area may be different.

Cheers.

• Like 3

the non essentials being bought in the supermarket's is a good thing thing.

So instead of Tesco filling artic trucks with microwaves and any other stuff you can't eat

They can concentrate on filling the trucks with food.and looking at the way people were biting all the food last lockdown.its good that the government have stepped in said only essentials to be bought..food..

• Like 1
On 21/10/2020 at 11:42, maxhardcore said:

I'm using no one' I just find it uncouth that you talk all nice with folk on here whilst deep down hating what their family's are .

Your scum in my book ?

Scum ?? 

are you sure about that max ? 

i suppose it’s all relative as to what your hobby’s are and your friends ? 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got few family members undergoing treatment just now an it’s still all going ahead, tried telling him this before but he don’t listen 

The wife's father rang her last night said covid is rampant in morriston hospital.

Your family having treatment in port talbot 

19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

To be fair, Max, the missus and I haven't missed a dentist or doctors appointment yet.

Of course there's some restrictions such as waiting outside until your appointment time, wearing a mask, etc, but no hardship.

My missus had a health worry a couple of weeks ago and got a doctors appointment the next day. She's had a physical, blood test, smear test, all ok, and has an appointment next week for an endoscope , so I can't complain.

You do know that GPS get paid off the government for each registered patient, wether they see them daily or never at all ?

So I can't see how it's saving the government fortunes.

Just my own situation, yours in your area may be different.

Cheers.

I had pain in my right ball and groin a few weeks ago.rang the doctor and appointment the next day.cant fault the doctors around here..

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Morriston, singleton an port Talbot mate, said same it’s fcukkng rife with it 

Crazy down there.the wife's aunty 83 is in morriston she been in there nearly 4 weeks now and she caught covid in there.

She was in for 2 weeks before they realized she had a broken back after a fall.they were helping her out of bed into the chair and things aswell.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Think the staff are taking a heavy toll aswell like☹️

Sad state of affairs mun.

AT post the other day has shocked me and waken me up a bit that proper hit me...

32 minutes ago, king said:

the non essentials being bought in the supermarket's is a good thing thing.

So instead of Tesco filling artic trucks with microwaves and any other stuff you can't eat

They can concentrate on filling the trucks with food.and looking at the way people were biting all the food last lockdown.its good that the government have stepped in said only essentials to be bought..food..

Artics full of bog roll for idiots to stock pile ?

• Like 1