Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just because we are in decline don't mean we never reached the optimum numbers for a life whereby we weren't impacting on the environment because of our numbers ?

DOH ??

We had lived quiet happily and sustainably upto 1947 (other than the odd war ! Lol) then we started shipping in millions and hey presto, we are where we are.

Britains population was a fairly stable 45-55 million.......now it’s 70 million and 16 million of them are black or Asian, that’s just Britain.

What impact do you think 16 million extra people have on a country as small as the Britain ? 

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm saying if you think everyone not whiter than white must vacate Europe then it's only fair we leave the lands Iv mentioned as that's what those indigenous to those lands want  also 

In reality that ain't going to happen either way.

The only way for a general level of peace is to treat all shite and scum the same no matter what their colour or background .

Forcing people who are totally alien to each other together is a disaster we see played out daily.

Make of that what you will 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, sid g said:

Supermarkets in Wales are not permitted to sell non-essential items during the 'Fire-break' lockdown which starts at 6pm today (Oct 23). Stores will be covering over shelves, or removing items that are deemed non-essential 122543839_3829813050376702_2329879804616908862_n.png?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_GT9YEwZurkAX-HR7kh&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7f16d31d12a415a5e1c982e868855b5f&oe=5FB6A32A

What a scam this whole thing is.

So what's deemed as 'Essential' there will now be a shortage of! Lol. 

47 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Again your argument always relates back to race and colour ?

Well they didn’t import White Europeans to Europe did they, I’d think that was fairly self evident.....of course they are a different race and colour 

10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Covering the duvets and pillows?? 

"But I need one" says a customer.

"Sorry" the shop assistant says, "there non essential. "But you can wrap yourself in toilet paper if you like!" 

It's beyond a joke and a farce

Add a kilo pack of panic bought pasta to lay your weary head 

It'll be reet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Let's say Gov puts the country into full lockdown over Christmas .

Kids can't see parents / Grandparents can't see grandkids ect ect.

How many politicians ect do you believe will abide by the rules they make 100% 

?

How many people in general abide by any rules at all?? 

I know for certain I have broken rules, normal everyday living has changed completely...

Some of the arguments you put forward are correct, the isolation for the elderly and limitation on hospital or care home visits will.indeed cause heartache, depression, loneliness for many... but you seem to.completely dismiss any figures or first hand experiences on your constant rant about being led as sheeple, or wakey wakey etc etc... 

AT has written his first hand harrowing effects of this disease, should he wakey wakey and get on with it.

My close friend who worked on the covid ward told me it was horrific, should she wakey wakey and stop being a sheeple...

What is it exactly we should do?

Not wear a mask?

Revolt and just go about our normal lives on mass?

Do you do anything wildly different than the rest of us, or do you politely put on your mask, stand a meter apart in the queue and just crack on like us all??

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Covering the duvets and pillows?? 

"But I need one" says a customer.

"Sorry" the shop assistant says, "there non essential. "But you can wrap yourself in toilet paper if you like!" 

It's beyond a joke and a farce

Cant understand the covering up of certain.items at all mate...no.idea how that helps stop the spread.. the people in.the shops are limited,.spaced out, wearing masks etc..so what they buy shouldn't matter a rats ass!!

• Like 2

I do wonder what would any other government or PM would've done .... I mean it's easy to tear holes in everything that's being done, but what would anyone else have done?

Crack on and if people die so.be it?

Edited by NEWKID
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cant understand the covering up of certain.items at all mate...no.idea how that helps stop the spread.. the people in.the shops are limited,.spaced out, wearing masks etc..so what they buy shouldn't matter a rats ass!!

If the Timothy Taylors Landlord is behind a skin of hastily clad PVC, there'll be ribbons akimbo courtesy of the edc when I get to the aisle, and no mistake, believe you me you me

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

If the Timothy Taylors Landlord is behind a skin of hastily clad PVC, there'll be ribbons akimbo courtesy of the edc when I get to the aisle, and no mistake, believe you me you me

Uh....ok..?‍♂️