Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Look I think it was Greyman a few weeks ago said anyone dying from anything 28 days after a Covid Positive was put down as a Covid death.

Another poster couple days ago said his mate re a heart attack was put down as Covid .

Iv given examples 

It's happening ' folk can bury their heads in the sand all they want .

Its not the killer en masse as they letting us believe .

There are another 3 folk I know this last 3 weeks tested positive .'

Did not feel ill just a sore throats

Its not the killer en masse as they letting us believe .

There are another 3 folk I know this last 3 weeks tested positive .'

for few days.

If it's not the killer it's made out to be max why is all the world leaders lying to us what is there gain from it .and why are all the doctors and nurses on theses convid wards all over world lying saying how bad it is  what is there gain because a good few have died from it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

All these Covid wards around the world ?

The death toll is what exactly out of a population of 8 BILLION ?

So all the economys around the world  being affected. businesses going bust the governments handing out billions is some sort of conspiracy by all the world leaders ? .Max what medical qualifications do you have to come up with your theory ?  or can you show actual facts to back up what your saying and not hearsay or what Agnes down the bakery told you 

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Born you wax lyrical re stats ' statisticians and the science behind it but deep down you don't really trust it enough to step up to the mark ?

:laugh: Max, you're thick as f**k.

Yeah, yeah, because I agree with 'science' I must take time out of my life to volunteer for clinical trials.

Maxology..... :laugh:

Just put your carer on ffs.

• Haha 2
Just now, Born Hunter said:

:laugh: Max, you're thick as f**k.

Yeah, yeah, because I agree with 'science' I must take time out of my life to volunteer for clinical trials.

Maxology..... :laugh:

Just put your carer on ffs.

TIE YOURSELF TO THE MAST ! Resist the Sirens calls !!!

PMSL !???

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, chartpolski said:

TIE YOURSELF TO THE MAST ! Resist the Sirens calls !!!

PMSL !???

Cheers.

I know, I know! :doh:

"HUMMMMM.... imagine you're laying in a forest, an infinite sea of tranquillity.... you are at peace and you are free of conspiracies......"

:laugh:

• Thanks 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

No I'd say your a so called educated Thick f****r for believing the Fooking hype but not having the courage of conviction to do you bit to help combat this killer your keep giving doomsday stats out about that are just not right ?

Like I say your common sense will come with age and experience and hopefully sit nicely alongside that education of yours that was probably given by left wing library capatilist sorts lol ?

:laugh::laugh:

I'll get it when it's finished trial and doesn't require any more sacrifice than going to the nurses mobile office for 20mins. You f***ing moron. :laugh:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Time out your life lol

What a day of your life to save hundreds of thousands of British lives your forecasting re Covid lol

f**k off lad your getting played like a fiddle.

You've not even read what's involved have you. Of course you haven't, you've made it up like everything else you have said to date. :doh:

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

I know one thing you won't be involved 

You prob deem yourself above it and let the plebs risk their health ffs 

We don't need a Fooking vaccine full stop

Its just not killing in any great numbers per population 

Taking a vaccine would be more dangerous than taking a chance of dying  re Covid 

Maxology....

:D

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I still dont get the extra 40k plus deaths in the same period as last year?

If not covid related what were they?

I don’t get to involved as I’m not smart enough, but I think the only figure that will matter is the annual total, there are rises and falls both naturally and through figure manipulation but the number of people to die in a 12 month period at the end of the year against the number of deaths in the same 12 month period from previous years will be the only benchmark I will personally take notice of ??

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t get to involved as I’m not smart enough, but I think the only figure that will matter is the annual total, there are rises and falls both naturally and through figure manipulation but the number of people to die in a 12 month period at the end of the year against the number of deaths in the same 12 month period from previous years will be the only benchmark I will personally take notice of ??

I'm keen to see that too, and over even longer periods. :thumbs:

There's going to be errors in determining who died from what, it can't really be helped. But it's fairly straightforward simply determining how many have died and when, so as you say that analysis is going to be interesting.

• Like 1