Dont know about anyone else but i think this is going to be hard.....its only been a few days and im absolutely bored out me skull !....ive even phoned my sister this morning and i cant stand her,f**k knows where all this is going to end up !

• Haha 7

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont know about anyone else but i think this is going to be hard.....its only been a few days and im absolutely bored out me skull !....ive even phoned my sister this morning and i cant stand her,f**k knows where all this is going to end up !

I was going to start a thread or discussion or summat on how to deal with this. Personally I'm trying to maintain some semblance of routine. I mean, I'm still supposed to be working 8hrs a day so it's not so hard for me. But maintaining my usual rise and bed time (that sounds childish), physical exercise etc I think is really important. Hardest part is living alone, not seeing anyone, so social media and general modern day communications is more important than normal.

It's nice if nothing else to let the dogs out the kennel all day and watch them lounging in the sun.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I've had 8 days so far and looks like I've got another 2 weeks to come. Cabin fever doesn't even come close. The dog is also going mental because he's not had his normal runs down the river. It sucks!

Lock down ,don’t make me laugh .Asda in Melksham fecking  heaving.Couldnt keep 2 m away from people if you tried .

Just poured a footing we had open and concrete company no plans to shut down .

Either we are in lockdown or we fecking ain’t .This in between ,no knowing ,will be the start of an Italian trend mark my words .

No proper guidance on self employed payment so all builders I know cracking on .

Boris did nothing for this country except create more uncertainty .

lockdown should mean lockdown with home deliveries the only way to shop ffs .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Lock down ,don’t make me laugh .Asda in Melksham fecking  heaving.Couldnt keep 2 m away from people if you tried .

Just poured a footing we had open and concrete company no plans to shut down .

Either we are in lockdown or we fecking ain’t .This in between ,no knowing ,will be the start of an Italian trend mark my words .

No proper guidance on self employed payment so all builders I know cracking on .

Boris did nothing for this country except create more uncertainty .

lockdown should mean lockdown with home deliveries the only way to shop ffs .

Must admit i thought that speech yesterday was the first time Boris has appeared weak.

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit i thought that speech yesterday was the first time Boris has appeared weak.

lot of preasure on him ,i think the govn are doing ok  weve al  lhad a fair warning ,  keep safe  !!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, riohog said:

lot of preasure on him ,i think the govn are doing ok  weve al  lhad a fair warning ,  keep safe  !!

I agree mate im not digging him/them out for once i dont think we can really point fingers at the government.......but i do think it should of either been an Italian style lockdown or nothing at all....if im not wrong our death rate is higher than the Italians or Spanish when they locked down.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree mate im not digging him/them out for once i dont think we can really point fingers at the government.......but i do think it should of either been an Italian style lockdown or nothing at all....if im not wrong our death rate is higher than the Italians or Spanish when they locked down.

its a seroius job mate this aint just abit of man flue 

This lockdown thing ain't working.  It's small companies and the self imploded.  It's understandable.   There's more traffic than normal going past and most of it is small white builders vans.  the window cleaner went past.  Is that essential. .? Naah.  Lovely sunny day,....  loads of motorbikes out for a joyride.  Essential.?  Nàah.  On tv just now was building sites must shut other than work on hospitals. Taylor wimpy shutting all sites as of tomorrow.     Sports Direct  ???  Open because they say that they are selling trainers to keep people fit .???  Thin excuse.  Until bosses are personally fined HEAVILY they will put pressure  on the workers Iregardless.  There should be a grass up phone line.  They just said plod will fine £30 for breeches of minor rule breaking.  So you must take dog with you.  Have hound, will travel.  I've just finished repairing son in laws trimmer.  Suppose I'd better go and test it. I mean take the dog for a walk ?

Edited by Meece
3 minutes ago, Meece said:

This lockdown thing ain't working.  It's small companies and the self imploded.  It's understandable.   There's more traffic than normal going past and most of it is small white builders vans.  the window cleaner went past.  Is that essential. .? Naah.  Lovely sunny day,....  loads of motorbikes out for a joyride.  Essential.?  Nàah.  On tv just now was building sites must shut other than work on hospitals.  Sports Direct  ???  Open because they say that they are selling trainers to keep people fit .???  Thin excuse.  Until bosses are personally fined heavily they will put press here on the workers I regardless.  There should be a grass line.  They just said plod will fine £30 for breeches of rule breaking.  So you must take dog with you.  Have hound, will travel.  I've just finished repairing son in laws trimmer.  Suppose I'd better go and test it. ?