brexit, Coronavirus and the eu

Do you think that brexit combined with the cost of the Coronavirus will finish the eu?

Surely the debt that some of the smaller less well of counties will get into  trying to sort the Coronavirus will mean they don’t meet the requirements to be able to rejoin the eu.

whats your thoughts on Britain’s position now should we just go out on WTO rules or would that be a little crazy?

Have we now had a lucky escape expense wise, I bet the money corona costs us will be small to what it would have been if we were a full Eu member

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should go back to making quality and make the best instead of trying to make the cheapest. Every body wants the best they can afford there will aways be a demand for quality this country should con

I think country’s are turning there backs on there eu neighbours in this time of need, which will cause even more friction, Italy turned to Germany for help at the start of this and were to.d to f**k

Good luck to them with that, can't take what I don't have ???. But it would give great incentive for the government to reopen closed factories in small towns and cities and rual parts to start ma

Posted Images

One thing I have noticed is that the EU seems to be taking a bit of a back seat in all this mess....so much for the grand idea eh? I think when they come asking countries for more money they are going to told to F right off for sure .

• Like 4

I’ll make a guess, I guess that the “poorer” EU countries are doing better than major city’s in the UK.

I guess that this will have much less of an affect both short and long term on some backwater village in Rumania than it will on someone  in commuter belt Ruislip.

The older more traditional places and things will weather this quiet well because they hardly relied on the “global economy” anyway.....they were just cracking on like they had been for donkeys years.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

More likely they use it to further integrate and centralise power imo.

I think country’s are turning there backs on there eu neighbours in this time of need, which will cause even more friction, Italy turned to Germany for help at the start of this and were to.d to f**k off, they are threatening to expel Hungary for not towing the line and fining others for closing there borders when they are trying to keep the virus at bay, also begging the uk for a brexit extension which so far boris has said no to, so will be interesting to see how they try to put enough spin on this one to fool people ????????

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think country’s are turning there backs on there eu neighbours in this time of need, which will cause even more friction, Italy turned to Germany for help at the start of this and were to.d to f**k off, they are threatening to expel Hungary for not towing the line and fining others for closing there borders when they are trying to keep the virus at bay, also begging the uk for a brexit extension which so far boris has said no to, so will be interesting to see how they try to put enough spin on this one to fool people ????????

The EU and the UK are one and the same a animal.......big government, tax and spend, globalist shit houses who have for years happily betrayed their own countries, people and cultures for money from big industry......they have sold everyone down the river in their big shiny modern world and now all of a sudden it’s broke.......and it costing hundreds of billions to try and keep the wool over peoples eyes so they don’t get strung up ! 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

The EU and the UK are one and the same a animal.......big government, tax and spend, globalist shit houses who have for years happily betrayed their own countries, people and cultures for money from big industry......they have sold everyone down the river in their big shiny modern world and now all of a sudden it’s broke.......and it costing hundreds of billions to try and keep the wool over peoples eyes so they don’t get strung up ! 

but it isnt unique to the eu and uk  its global  ,the rich get richer and the poor strugle   thats just the way it is 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, riohog said:

but it isnt unique to the eu and uk  its global  ,the rich get richer and the poor strugle   thats just the way it is 

There has always been rich and poor and there always will be, I’m not stupid enough to think there won’t.

Buts it not right that a western government gives away a job making a t-shirt to some sweat shop in India, throws his own bloke on the scrap heap and picks up his dividend from the company making and selling them......all the while his own  bloke is condemned to a life on the welfare.

Its not always been like that, we used to make things, do things.....we valued ourselves and took pride in what we produced.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

There has always been rich and poor and there always will be, I’m not stupid enough to think there won’t.

Buts it not right that a western government gives away a job making a t-shirt to some sweat shop in India, throws his own bloke on the scrap heap and picks up his dividend from the company making and selling them......all the while his own  bloke is condemned to a life on the welfare.

Its not always been like that, we used to make things, do things.....we valued ourselves and took pride in what we produced.

your not a fool wilf      wealth is power.  power gives the rich man a hard on !!govnt didnt give jobs away  big companies did  for profit 

• Thanks 1
Just now, riohog said:

your not a fool wilf      wealth is power.  power gives the rich man a hard on !!govnt didnt give jobs away  big companies did  for profit 

They can’t do it without government in their pocket mate, look who makes financial policy in the US.....look who they used to work for.

The financial markets, investment banks and political party’s are all staffed by the same people......they are all working together.

Which seems obvious until you realise that it’s solely for their benefit and not yours.

Why do you think there has been a sustained attack on white Europeans idea of race, culture, nation and religion ? .......a shallow broken people are easy to f**k about with.

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

They can’t do it without government in their pocket mate, look who makes financial policy in the US.....look who they used to work for.

The financial markets, investment banks and political party’s are all staffed by the same people......they are all working together.

Which seems obvious until you realise that it’s solely for their benefit and not yours.

Why do you think there has been a sustained attack on white Europeans idea of race, culture, nation and religion ? .......a shallow broken people are easy to f**k about with.

im a silly old fkr now  mate this is way above my head  i do what is neccessary to survive ?

• Like 1

The EU are being sidelined by the member state governments. I think that the Express have finally got their headlines right - the EU is finished. I cannot see it ever recovering from this in its current form.

• Like 4