brexit, Coronavirus and the eu

1 minute ago, WILF said:

That legal precedent has already been set in the UK in the case of the jock comedian the other year and the ruling is that there is no such thing as context in the “crime” of offensive speech !!

So I’m afraid mate, it really has to be all or nothing at all 

I 100% agree that the line has been overstepped by the law as I did say it had been I was waiting for the nazi pug  to come into it lol. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should go back to making quality and make the best instead of trying to make the cheapest. Every body wants the best they can afford there will aways be a demand for quality this country should con

I think country’s are turning there backs on there eu neighbours in this time of need, which will cause even more friction, Italy turned to Germany for help at the start of this and were to.d to f**k

Good luck to them with that, can't take what I don't have ???. But it would give great incentive for the government to reopen closed factories in small towns and cities and rual parts to start ma

Posted Images

This money could be spent on so much more in this country, that's not counting the amount that is been sent put annually already.

Next thing we'll hear, the Irish government has set up a go fund me page for China. 

You really couldn't make this up.

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200402-175905_Facebook.jpg