what was the last film you watched

14 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Found it on Disney, 3 episodes in ,great !! 

I agree Walt started watching it last night and episodes don't seem to drag on. Thanks for the recommendations chaps. 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Watched it a few nights ago, I thought it wasn't the best either 

Supposed to be set in Sulu a stones throw from Borneo,I went there years ago to catch a boat,first thing I thought was the island doesn’t look like that,I checked and it was filmed in Africa.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Watched it a few nights ago, I thought it wasn't the best either 

Took these about 20 years ago on that exact island,they look more like Arabs in the film.

34CEAEE1-54AC-4D37-9FE9-42B4EDFF8A8F.jpeg

A9D32B29-D4A5-4CAD-A8AF-1CCB93B11550.jpeg

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, mackem said:

Supposed to be set in Sulu a stones throw from Borneo,I went there years ago to catch a boat,first thing I thought was the island doesn’t look like that,I checked and it was filmed in Africa.

I remember watching Tarzan back in the 80s. I can't remember if it was the TV series or a film. Something about it didn't look quite right to me, with regards to the fact that it's based in Africa. Then, in one scene, where a boat is going past on a river, the scene is shot from amongst the trees and there were a couple of woolly monkeys in the foreground.

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

I remember watching Tarzan back in the 80s. I can't remember if it was the TV series or a film. Something about it didn't look quite right to me, with regards to the fact that it's based in Africa. Then, in one scene, where a boat is going past on a river, the scene is shot from amongst the trees and there were a couple of woolly monkeys in the foreground.

There’s loads of places local to me that are examples……Mississippi 1870?No,weybridge 1983.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Just finished watching drive to survive on flix , enjoyed it interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes 

I'm not a massive fan of F1, but love that show... 

• Like 1

Django Unchained last night. Never bothered watching at before as assumed it would be a preachy black man good, white man bad sort of thing. Had not realised that it was a Tarantino film. More The Man Who Would Be King or a classic spaghetti western than Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. A good watch, even with the superhuman shooting skills and exploding heads 🙂

Always struggle with Christoph Waltz playing a good guy after his incredible performance playing Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds. But I suppose he was still playing a psychopath executing people with impunity. And I now understand where those Leonardo DiCaprico emoji type things came from!

6.5/10

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Anyone watched the new series on Netflix with one of my favourite British actors Ray Winston. 

The Gentlemen? I haven't yet but I intend to binge watch it. 

• Thanks 3