what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

On 25/02/2024 at 13:04, mackem said:

I wonder if he actually read the “script” before filming and thought that himself then just shrugged and thought of the payday,some films are so bad they are good,the beekeeper was just “That bad” it was crap.

"I have never seen it (Jaws IV) but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and that is terrific"

• Like 1

I watched this film with my Mrs last night 

It's without doubt the weirdest film i have ever seen in my life. Its got rave reviews but I cant see why.  Theirs loads or sex in it which from the start is really weird as she seems to have the mind of a minor and it gets progressively weirder.  

It's either a 2/10 or a 8/10 and I'm missing something in it others see 

27 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I watched this film with my Mrs last night 

It's without doubt the weirdest film i have ever seen in my life. Its got rave reviews but I cant see why.  Theirs loads or sex in it which from the start is really weird as she seems to have the mind of a minor and it gets progressively weirder.  

It's either a 2/10 or a 8/10 and I'm missing something in it others see 

Is that the one that's based on Frankenstein?

Anyone watched Mr in-between aussie series, few years old now ,got told to watch it ,see some trailers looks good ,was originally on fx ,think it might be on apple and Disney,? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Anyone watched Mr in-between aussie series, few years old now ,got told to watch it ,see some trailers looks good ,was originally on fx ,think it might be on apple and Disney,? 

I enjoyed it.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

You seen them all Mack ? 

Sadly haven’t seen the full series,I actually found him quite a likeable character,misunderstood.

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

Sadly haven’t seen the full series,I actually found him quite a likeable character,misunderstood.

Yeah I got that impression lol ,a sinister grin !

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, waltjnr said:

It's one of the best series I've ever seen . Only 3 seasons long and episodes are only half hour but it's worth everybody time to watch it . No chance you'll regret it 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Neal said:

Is that the one that's based on Frankenstein?

I think it's based on a different book but the idea is sort of the same.  Theirs some weirdly sick bits in it 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

It's one of the best series I've ever seen . Only 3 seasons long and episodes are only half hour but it's worth everybody time to watch it . No chance you'll regret it 

Found it on Disney, 3 episodes in ,great !! 

• Like 1