what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

Watched a good film called Trial by Fire on Sky Movies with that lad Jack o Connell good little actor he is he was in that film Starred Up.....not sure about his ropey accents but the boy can certainly act and seems to be a well thought of youngster in that game.

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Some them are on Netflix mate? But not all the series I don’t think 

Thanks.

It's just one in particular I want to watch.

It's about the viking gods. I don't watch tv.

I'll check out Netflix 

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Also look on YouTube mate, prob some them on there, or I think you may be able to buy individual episodes off prime? Could be wrong there tho, it’s summat o don’t watch unless I wanna wind me pals up the next day or summat ?

Just checked Netflix, they have them, but not the one I'm after.

Found it on daily motion. Was just told about this particular espoide.

Atb j 

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What episode is it?  Without watching some others they may make it sound believable, but watch some others an they will bend there same arguments to fit the story of next episode an contradict this one, that’s what I found with them?

S5 e 11.

Viking gods. 

I like  reading and studying ancient history. Especially the norse and Celts. Never seen ancient aliens before, was just told today about it, so I said I'd give it a go.

Didn't realise there's so many serious, is it worth watching all of them.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s a few about the norse, Celts an eve Ireland on it mate, more than that one episode if I remember rightly, they like to cover everything a few times an make as much money as possible ??

Thanks w.k.

I'll watch this one, and see what's it like..

Atb j 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Starred Up was a decent little film, I’d like to see that lad in more stuff 

He reminded me of myself as a kid in that,a people reader but fiery as f**k trying to take on the wrong blokes in the wrong environments ?

He,s been in a few things mate he had little parts in This is England,Harry Brown,i remember reading that Angelina Jolie bird put him in something more recently i forget what....certainly got good presence the lad....i,ll give that a look what Katchums on about cheers :thumbs:

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Watched 4 today, ?

Bad Boys 6/10

Step Brothers 7/10

Unfinished Business 6/10

Final Destination5  seven and half out of 10

Cheers, D.

Step brothers is class.

anyone watched Ricky gervais after life 2 I enjoyed it.

• Thanks 2

Everyone seems to be doin cartwheels about Gangs of London...

I'm watching it, on episode 8 from last night BUT although the drama is keeping me watching, the plot is fecking ridiculous and the cast is f***ing shite...!!

15 hours ago, jetro said:

S5 e 11.

Viking gods. 

I like  reading and studying ancient history. Especially the norse and Celts. Never seen ancient aliens before, was just told today about it, so I said I'd give it a go.

Didn't realise there's so many serious, is it worth watching all of them.

Atb j 

Careful, all that aliens shit is a f***ing rabbit hole! :laugh:

But seriously, watch the JRE with Commander Fravor! He talks about the Nimitz incident. I believe the DoD have recently just released more classified footage from it.

Love mythology myself. Started as a kid with Egyptian mythology but now have a bit of an interest with Greek.

• Like 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

That guy was very convincing if it's what I'm thinking.  Was he the fella was talking about the object on radar and seen from the 2 fighter jets sure they have footage of it from the planes.  That sent me down a rabbit hole for a few weeks watching all sorts of alien shows. 

Yep. F/A-18 Navy pilot who was part of the Nimitz carrier strike group at the time.

His account on the podcast is compelling.

• Like 2