Coronavirus

28 minutes ago, Arry said:

The lighter fish was longer wider and much thiner being caught in March the heavy one caught in September. 

Cheers Arry

That March fish wouldve been over 6lb maybe touching 7 if caught later in the year mate...they are spent this time of year, but hungry!! Lol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Just now, riohog said:

watch out for them great whites ?

Now then I often think of them and have asked newkid about them before.

Surely they are in Cornish waters but no concrete evidence I don't think.

Just now, king said:

A few nice pics from the sunny coast be nice mate ?

Had the kids doing school work this morning ..taking them with me now, I've set them an outdoor lesson, they need to collect and identify as many shore animals as they can...photograph and write up on it later....old fashioned schooling mate!! Lol

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, riohog said:

watch out for them great whites ?

I'll be safely on the shore today mate...

Great white dodging in the next few weeks...lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Had the kids doing school work this morning ..taking them with me now, I've set them an outdoor lesson, they need to collect and identify as many shore animals as they can...photograph and write up on it later....old fashioned schooling mate!! Lol

Looking under them rocks for crabs.

Of blenny hunting in the pools.

Spot on mate.. 

Lucky fecker ?

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Serious sh1t going on in America at the moment. Army's been called in. It's like World War Three has started

My son is in Chicago, they have to be off the streets by 5 in the eveing till 7 in the morning. 

Atb j 

15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'll be safely on the shore today mate...

Great white dodging in the next few weeks...lol

think youll be ok  on the shore  but be carefull  ive seen pictures of them taking seals off the beach  ?

• Haha 1

What do people think of extra measures now? Seems like the U.K. is just putting off the inevitable or just drip feeding measures when they ultimately know what will be needed.

Rumour has it France might step up with their shutdown this week & similar talk here. I think for sure they will get tougher here after Brussels parks have apparently been packed over the wkend! 

Obviously lock down is a harder prospect for people in big towns & cities. It’s been easy for our family thus far, but my mate living in an apartment in Bermondsey with his wife & a handful of a 7 year old boy will end up going spare!! ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

What do people think of extra measures now? Seems like the U.K. is just putting off the inevitable now or just drip feeding measures when they ultimately know what will be needed.

Rumour has it France might step up with their shutdown this week & similar talk here. I think for sure they will get tougher here after Brussels parks have apparently been packed over the wkend! 

Obviously lock down is a harder prospect for people in big towns & cities. It’s been easy for our family thus far, but my mate living in an apartment in Bermondsey with his wife & a handful of a 7 year old boy will end up going spare!! ?

think the govnt is doing right , .its given folk fair warning what may come so no big suprizes there folk must take heed  or the job willgo tits up  bigtime 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

What do people think of extra measures now? Seems like the U.K. is just putting off the inevitable or just drip feeding measures when they ultimately know what will be needed.

Yep,they just keep putting off the inevitable,needs to lock down now