Coronavirus

cant believe the number of times ive fell of my chair in hysterics reading all this misery, I including my own posts, shortage of bum fodder lol, look anyone struggling to wipe there backside, gimmee a shout, I will do it fer a tenner, eh lol, with my bare hands

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

cant believe the number of times ive fell of my chair in hysterics reading all this misery, I including my own posts, shortage of bum fodder lol, look anyone struggling to wipe there backside, gimmee a shout, I will do it fer a tenner, eh lol, with my bare hands

Now theres an offer a few on here will be taking you up on....

Right up mushrooms street I reckon!! Lol

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Now theres an offer a few on here will be taking you up on....

Right up mushrooms street I reckon!! Lol

Excuse me! ?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shroom got enough pull up nappies to last the rest a year ?

I don't do the huggies anymore, my willy kept falling out ?‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL, mate my diet isnt dependant on the two pints of milk I consume a week. It makes no difference to my health. I eat other food and heaps of fat. :thumbs:

Glad to hear it lol. Two pints of milk a week?! Can I assume you've never done any properly hard, regular physical training?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Glad to hear it lol. Two pints of milk a week?! Can I assume you've never done any properly hard, regular physical training?

????

You crack me up mate...

Subtle piss takes....lol

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

????

You crack me up mate...

Subtle piss takes....lol

Lol I'm probably totally wrong nk, but I'm still pretty old school lol. Even though I know milk isn't as good for us as we've been led to believe, when I was training, I used milk and milk based protein drinks etc quite a lot lol ?

36 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Heaven forbid weve managed to breed our very own bunch of fucktards..... crazy eh!

Yep, we polluted ourselves and threw loads on the scrap heap.

No sense of nation, pride, culture.....a couple of generations of absolute nothing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Says the ENGLISHMAN that's so proud of england he f****d off and moved to ireland ?

I’m not proud of England, I’m f***ing ashamed.

Blokes who think like me ain’t wanted and ain’t welcome........I have absolutely no affiliation to crowds of supposed Englishmen acting like they are from downtown Mogadishu! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Exactly mate...

No way could most of us live completely off grid, I think things are way too advanced for that...but we could all supplement our own standard of living by not be so reliant on supermarkets and fast food shite...most people will never adjust, but I'd like to think the majority on forums like this would embrace it...

I'm sure most lads ,lasses on here would harvest what they need from fields etc but most haven't got a clue ,as for living off grid it's not so hard ,who really needs electric and gas ,

look at the way the old gypsy people lived before  ,trailers .they lived in bender tents and wagons and horses and lived off the land ,most of what they hawked was made from hedge row "pegs,flowers,baskets "and most had grinding bike or barrow .they would harvest the land around to feed the family .

no genys ,no fridge,no electrical items at all ,just a fire outside to cook on in all weathers and a little stove in wagon ,tent to keep warm and a milk churn for water .

all the olders  in my family lived that way and those still here say it was the best times of there life and yes it hard but by god they free and loved it .

Edited by Moocher71
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1