Pyjamas

42 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Theres a problem with that tho what happens if you hit a pinger??? Everytime I go for a massage/spa day all I can do on the way there is worry about hitting a hard on.  Never happens tho as you wnd up relaxed. Clothing optional sounds kinkier. Back in school we done life guard or water safety thing for p.e class at the local swimming baths. My mate was the volunteer to be pretend rescued for the demonstration and he ended up getting rescued and put on a stretcher by a few of the girls from the class. Carried off in a stretcher from a fake staged drowning with an erection. Hes never been allowed to forget it

I ain't had the Horn for over twelve months yet when I had my Prostrate examined on Monday  WHAM

• Haha 3

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pj,s......a bit gay arnt they.....you lot better get your test levels checked.... Shorts and a t shirt in the house.....buff in bed....same as most normal men

Speaking from experience, I advise against posting pictures of yourself or stuff on here! They’re very mean people. LOL

I got these but normally wear crocs round the house. Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Theres a problem with that tho what happens if you hit a pinger??? Everytime I go for a massage/spa day all I can do on the way there is worry about hitting a hard on.  Never happens tho as you wnd up relaxed. Clothing optional sounds kinkier. Back in school we done life guard or water safety thing for p.e class at the local swimming baths. My mate was the volunteer to be pretend rescued for the demonstration and he ended up getting rescued and put on a stretcher by a few of the girls from the class. Carried off in a stretcher from a fake staged drowning with an erection. Hes never been allowed to forget it

Didn't he bring it to the girls attention ?

6 minutes ago, micky said:

I ain't had the Horn for over twelve months yet when I had my Prostrate examined on Monday  WHAM

are you booked in for a repeat performance ____?????

I remember back when I was at school there was a game of basketball in which the head boy was playing. He was a bit of a clod and during the match he developed a difficulty in his ability to walk.  He went bright red,  The boys in the crowd were laughing and the girls were giggling and pointing. All sport and entertainment. He was the colour of a beetroot. ????

7 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Have been using their bath bombs for a while. Started using the bubble bars their and they are drying my skin out so went back to radox

Do you realise that by buying there products you're funding an anti?

• Haha 1