Pyjamas

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Clitheroe has a decent auction kd bought some decent gear from there and rawtensall enough said ? even though they had a lad who kept some very good terriers it's still fecked up like going back in time 

Alan?

Cheers, D.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pj,s......a bit gay arnt they.....you lot better get your test levels checked.... Shorts and a t shirt in the house.....buff in bed....same as most normal men

Speaking from experience, I advise against posting pictures of yourself or stuff on here! They’re very mean people. LOL

I got these but normally wear crocs round the house. Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Clitheroe has a decent auction kd bought some decent gear from there and rawtensall enough said ? even though they had a lad who kept some very good terriers it's still fecked up like going back in time 

Worked there mate stopped in a shitty caravan park there was nothing to do. We did the Windows at the new rawtenstall bus station

1 hour ago, king said:

So you do sport a dressing gown then mate.

Yep it’s my wife’s pink one as well , she wears mine as it’s bigger and warmer anD I got fobbed off wth hers , my mates don’t even take the piss anymore as there that used to it now ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Worked there mate stopped in a shitty caravan park there was nothing to do. We did the Windows at the new rawtenstall bus station

I don't live there kd feck that but I did the market and lot and know a few who live there 

4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Yep it’s my wife’s pink one as well , she wears mine as it’s bigger and warmer anD I got fobbed off wth hers , my mates don’t even take the piss anymore as there that used to it now ?

Is there something you want to share chapo 

11 hours ago, king said:

We need a pic mate and from elchapo.

The gown in my eyes is pushing the boundaries way out.

Wouldn't have the first idea how to put pics on here mate. I'm a total dinosaur when it comes to figuring out technology lol. 

Could make you a three piece suite, from frame to cover, in about 45 mins, but me and technology? Naaah lol ?

• Like 1
On 12/02/2020 at 12:51, TOMO said:

Jesus what is going on in this thread

21 hours ago, stumfelter said:

Two threads about gays, one whinging about having a cold and now we've got a thread about PJ's and slippers! Lads, lads, lads let's try to hold on to our dignity for as long as we can and try to present the hunting community as beer swilling hairy arse sons of guns and not a bunch of homo comfort loving modern men, please.....

Well there's nowt as queer as folk.  How come all you blokes are at home in the evenings  lounging around in not a lot ?  Why aren't  you out on patrol across the fields with gun and hound ? Still I  suppose that you're not doing anyone anyone any harm lounging around at home. I don't actually own a set of pyjamas.  I suppose that if I had to go Into hospital I'd have to go and  buy some  or they'd have to issue me with a gown temp. I suppose I could always break out a clean pair of overalls.  Pyjamas :  haven't had any since : Well certainly not since I  got with her. And I  couldn't borrow hers because she ain't got any either.

????  I gave her a clean pair of overalls. ???

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What's folk thoughts on bubble baths? I like if I have a spare bit of time a nice soak in the tub before getting into my pyjamas 

Not keen on baths but I will admit to enjoying a spa day, massage, sauna, steam room etc. Even better in Germany, where it's mixed and clothing is not an option ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1