Blowing a hooley here

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lad has gone playing out in the storm in his pj's. Not right in the head that kid

I hope it blows it's arse of I'm a fencer so it's sha ting for me ? 

f**k me how far is your bed from the nearest window?

Posted Images

Amber warnings for the whole 65mpm to 80mph winds. It's giving it some here now worse come, nothing between use and Dartmoor. Just barricaded my gate to the back garden don't want it getting blown of its hinges Lol.

Cheers Arry

5 hours ago, Balaur said:

We're in a fairly sheltered valley in Devon, supposed to be at her worst at 4 am but we'll see....

Brought the dogs in , in case the fence blows down or kennel roof comes off...

Sensible fellow. Dogs come first.  I just woke up and looķed outside on the cctv via my pad and it all looks ok out there. I can hear that it's a bit breezy out there but not too bad. The fences are still up and the sheds roofs are still on .

30 minutes ago, Meece said:

Sensible fellow. Dogs come first.  I just woke up and looķed outside on the cctv via my pad and it all looks ok out there. I can hear that it's a bit breezy out there but not too bad. The fences are still up and the sheds roofs are still on .

f**k me how far is your bed from the nearest window?

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, Meece said:

I just came in and looked up at the moon.  It is quite hazy with a close halo around it.  There was an od bit of cloud going past at a fair speed. Down on the ground it is a slight breezy but it was a lot more the other week and gave the fences a bit of a shaking. Especially a load of cheap panels up the road that were wrecked.   Anyone know any old folk lore sayings about the weather like .. Oak before the ash, we're in for a splash.

Wind in the east fish feed least and very apt it is to ✌️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Bad wind n rain in east Yorkshire bloody felt coming off me shed roof luckily me dad gave me an all in waterproof suit last week it was just the job 

20200209_084929.jpg

Edited by kinkell
Unsafe