Sign in to follow this  
bird

Stoltman Brothers ( strong man )

always liked strong man   on the telly, from Geoff Capes  - Eddie Hall  , being watching the Stoltman brothers  both very strong lads, the younger Tom i reckon could win it this year if he stays fit and injury free .Think Tomo like    WSM    as well , dont know if got bit of input on the post . ?  Can understand Luke the older brother , but fooked if i can understand  Tom, i struggle  with jock accents best of times lol, mind you  where i live now by Hereford/ border   most  struggle here with my W-ton accent  lol, all i get are you from Brum , say bloody no wolves :wallbash:

yeh ..hes only young is Tom....and another giant like Hathor...and shaw ....all around the 6.8 mark....Hathor and shaw around 200 kilo...Tom's a bit lighter....he's one to watch for the future ....hes got a good deadlift .....

did you see Tom  came 2nd in the british strongest man two week ago ray....and his brother 3rd.....

also Terry holands is the senior worlds strongest man......won it about 2 month back....think its for over 40's

• Like 1

Started following strongman stuff recent. My mate was competing in novice comps but they are untested and no weight categories so he was natural and undersized. still placing top 5 out of 20 etc but no chance of winning hes entering a tested conmp for scotlands strongest man under 90kg I think it is so be a good day out watching that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh ..hes only young is Tom....and another giant like Hathor...and shaw ....all around the 6.8 mark....Hathor and shaw around 200 kilo...Tom's a bit lighter....he's one to watch for the future ....hes got a good deadlift .....

did you see Tom  came 2nd in the british strongest man two week ago ray....and his brother 3rd.....

also Terry holands is the senior worlds strongest man......won it about 2 month back....think its for over 40's

missed that one  Tomo , you got the link ,?  yeh old Terry holands  , he still does ok dont he, he dropped alot weight, think he took up body/building , then went back to strong man, and put bit back on, but bit lighter than before . i tell you what Tomo , i dont think  ( Larry  Wheels )  can cut it at strong man stuff, ive watching him on training , ok he got power for his weight, but think he bit light to compete with some of the bigger lads   Hathor  , Shaw ,  Hall when he was at it, lad etc

Think I getting kicked out gym or gonna leave 😂 had couple disagreements now an it ain’t worth it, can’t be doin with fake folk all around me. So gonna try an sort some gear out for up farm, get a sled to push an pull an start getting some more weights an stuff to put up there. Be daft to go up there an Only use a wee corner of yard or summat with a bench/power rack an bar set up when I have access to lots more gear an space so gonna mix things up a bit more now, Fcuking stupid gyms 😁😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Started following strongman stuff recent. My mate was competing in novice comps but they are untested and no weight categories so he was natural and undersized. still placing top 5 out of 20 etc but no chance of winning hes entering a tested conmp for scotlands strongest man under 90kg I think it is so be a good day out watching that

Where an when is that? Bet that’s a good craic 👍

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Think I getting kicked out gym or gonna leave 😂 had couple disagreements now an it ain’t worth it, can’t be doin with fake folk all around me. So gonna try an sort some gear out for up farm, get a sled to push an pull an start getting some more weights an stuff to put up there. Be daft to go up there an Only use a wee corner of yard or summat with a bench/power rack an bar set up when I have access to lots more gear an space so gonna mix things up a bit more now, Fcuking stupid gyms 😁😂

What arguement you getting into at the gym ?😂

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where an when is that? Bet that’s a good craic 👍

In Perth at the end of April so he has a few months training yet. Hes sitting about 91kg and deadlifted 235kg last weekend.

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What arguement you getting into at the gym ?😂

In Perth at the end of April so he has a few months training yet. Hes sitting about 91kg and deadlifted 235kg last weekend.

Don’t get me started mate haha it’s full a lazy cnuts that think Cos they took there fat arse to gym they don’t have to clean up after themselves, in middle of set of squats with 100 odd kg on me back an some daft bimbo comes backing in the rack an bangs into me, back to back when I turn round she taking a Fcuking selfie 🤬  folk who been there longer than me ( nearly a year ) an still doing same stupid shit an none the better off, I could go on haha was pulled for walking about in socks ffs, I think they just want fat over weight women an guys who are going throo a fad or summat mate, I know a guy that trains an he don’t use it an I doubt he uses the fancier one nearby so there Must be proper gym somewhere with no slobs puffing an panting an coughing and spluttering all over the place whilst trying to suss out the air walker or what ever that peice a shite is 😂 must be easy as it’s all fattys that use it 🤬🤬🤬🤣 I’ll see the guy I know at some point an find a proper mans gym 😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Haha 2

One of the brothers worked offshore, he did a few trips on the platform Im on. What  a size mind, hard to take in till you stand alongside some of these strongmen. He was in the gym and it looked like everybody was crowded round him watching, but he was using all the free weights so they where waiting for him to finish . Lol

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t get me started mate haha it’s full a lazy cnuts that think Cos they took there fat arse to gym they don’t have to clean up after themselves, in middle of set of squats with 100 odd kg on me back an some daft bimbo comes backing in the rack an bangs into me, back to back when I turn round she taking a Fcuking selfie 🤬  folk who been there longer than me ( nearly a year ) an still doing same stupid shit an none the better off, I could go on haha was pulled for walking about in socks ffs, I think they just want fat over weight women an guys who are going throo a fad or summat mate, I know a guy that trains an he don’t use it an I doubt he uses the fancier one nearby so there Must be proper gym somewhere with no slobs puffing an panting an coughing and spluttering all over the place whilst trying to suss out the air walker or what ever that peice a shite is 😂 must be easy as it’s all fattys that use it 🤬🤬🤬🤣 I’ll see the guy I know at some point an find a proper mans gym 😂

haha ,  your prob fitter and stronger than alot down there , working and hunting.  drag a 145lb dead weight  coverd in mud. brambles , through few woods at night soon get your fit or kill you

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t get me started mate haha it’s full a lazy cnuts that think Cos they took there fault arse to gym they don’t have to clean up after themselves, in middle of set of squats with 100 odd kg on me back an some daft bimbo comes backing in the rack an bangs into m back to back when I turn round she taking a Fcuking selfie 🤬  folk who been there longer than me ( nearly a year ) an still doing same stupid shit an none the better off, I could go on haha was pulled for walking about in socks ffs, I think they just want fat over weight women an guys who are going throo a fad or summat mate, I know a guy that trains an he don’t use it an I doubt he uses the fancier one nearby so there Must be proper gym somewhere with no slobs puffing an panting an coughing and spluttering all over the place whilst trying to suss out the air walker or what ever that peice a shite is 😂 must be easy as it’s all fattys that use it 🤬🤬🤬🤣

There a boy at my gym does about a million different exercises every night with hardly any weight but makes zero progress strength or size.  He arrives about 10 mins before me and takes the last incline bench then uses it like a flat bench for an hour . Asked him the other night if I could swap him it for a flat and he said naw he needs the incline. Turn round 2 mins later and hes hanging over the back of it with a 5kg dumbell doing concentration curls at about 100mph. Was raging bit had to laugh 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

There a boy at my gym does about a million different exercises every night with hardly any weight but makes zero progress strength or size.  He arrives about 10 mins before me and takes the last incline bench then uses it like a flat bench for an hour . Asked him the other night if I could swap him it for a flat and he said naw he needs the incline. Turn round 2 mins later and hes hanging over the back of it with a 5kg dumbell doing concentration curls at about 100mph. Was raging bit had to laugh 

Aye it’s hard mate, I don’t even use them cables an that but Fcuk me, it’s same folk that do every time tour there an they use every handle going for em an then leave em scattered about the floor, grips ma shite 😁😂 but like you I do have to try an laugh it off some times but then others I just wanna start frisbeeing weights at folk 😂 I got unlimited space an loads a gear at work, gonna throo a few bits an bobs an a container aswell an jist do as I please for now, I told em to give me the key to the gym an I’ll stay out folks way 😂 wasn’t having none of it so fcuk em 😁

1 hour ago, bird said:

missed that one  Tomo , you got the link ,?  yeh old Terry holands  , he still does ok dont he, he dropped alot weight, think he took up body/building , then went back to strong man, and put bit back on, but bit lighter than before . i tell you what Tomo , i dont think  ( Larry  Wheels )  can cut it at strong man stuff, ive watching him on training , ok he got power for his weight, but think he bit light to compete with some of the bigger lads   Hathor  , Shaw ,  Hall when he was at it, lad etc

I don't think he can do it whilst still power lifting and bodybuilding ......he needs to  concentrate on just one thing....but he is phenomenally strong....think his total in power lifting is over 2400 lbs

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I don't think he can do it whilst still power lifting and bodybuilding ......he needs to  concentrate on just one thing....but he is phenomenally strong....think his total in power lifting is over 2400 lbs

He was training for wsm and tore a bicep. Hes strong bit hes actually pretty slow on the moving events doubt hed have done well tbh

1 hour ago, MickC said:

One of the brothers worked offshore, he did a few trips on the platform Im on. What  a size mind, hard to take in till you stand alongside some of these strongmen. He was in the gym and it looked like everybody was crowded round him watching, but he was using all the free weights so they where waiting for him to finish . Lol

Ya right about the size I used to work with Jamie Reeves former wsm. And even though he was getting on abit his strength was unreal he used to just pick up motors that we would normally have to lift with pull lifts. 

• Like 1