SheepChaser

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Oh dear . 

I cant be arsed reading 60 pages of screaming hysterical yank dossers. But I can imagine it’s descended into the usual arse clowns nonsense of “look how strong I am “ pics and dozens of dogs next to dead ferrets. 

What an absolute shambles that lads allowed patterdales to be shipped to those fools. 

What an insult to the dogs hewn through hard work on the welsh valleys and the fells that they share the fate of being the descendants of such actors in a tragi comedy of a turn out .  

What a shambles 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Good to hear from someone who has been there and done it .Respect mate .What line do you keep again ? 
Best dog or bitch means nothing if the breedings not there Stevo .

There could be all the breeding in the world behind a dog but that don't make it certain to be a good un..

Tell me again what line do you keep all knowing one  ??,oh yeah you mixed other folks stuff and called it your own..... :rolleyes: :laugh:...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh dear . 

I cant be arsed reading 60 pages of screaming hysterical yank dossers. But I can imagine it’s descended into the usual arse clowns nonsense of “look how strong I am “ pics and dozens of dogs next to dead ferrets. 

What an absolute shambles that lads allowed patterdales to be shipped to those fools. 

What an insult to the dogs hewn through hard work on the welsh valleys and the fells that they share the fate of being the descendants of such actors in a tragi comedy of a turn out .  

What a shambles 

No this time it's the English hysterical dossers 

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No this time it's the English hysterical dossers 

He can call me anything he wants,call my old dead terrier out in a snide way and he'll get replied to in the contempt it deserves.. But anyway back to peds,HOF dogs and coons...:victory:

23 minutes ago, fireman said:

He can call me anything he wants,call my old dead terrier out in a snide way and he'll get replied to in the contempt it deserves.. But anyway back to peds,HOF dogs and coons...:victory:

Yeah I'm not really a fan a  of folks calling out old dead terriers in snide ways but I have 2 stay impartial in my line of work 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, fireman said:

There could be all the breeding in the world behind a dog but that don't make it certain to be a good un..

Tell me again what line do you keep all knowing one  ??,oh yeah you mixed other folks stuff and called it your own..... :rolleyes: :laugh:...

Never called it anything Stevo .

All the years you been on here you’ve never learnt a fecking thing have you lol .

The haphazard breeding you are fond of is why you’ve ended up with a kennel full of shit mate .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Never called it anything Stevo .

All the years you been on here you’ve never learnt a fecking thing have you lol .

The haphazard breeding you are fond of is why you’ve ended up with a kennel full of shit mate .

You two just need meet up punch eachother brains out , or seen as tho you both terrier men invite him up to dig them Fox’s on your chicken farm instead shooting them 5/10 at a time lol 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

Brian Plummer or people breeding the early plummers used Brian Nuttalls stud dogs 1980's I think ,  afew of the pups looked just like the Breay Rusty Type weather Brian Nuttall took any for stud fee  I cant say for certain but it was about the same time reds appeared again in Brian's Kennell , Simon's Sire side won't have any white blood for at least 8 gens , but there is a line back fo R.Westmoorlands Slim and  Biddie , Breay bred stuff that was know to throw some white dogs I think Bert Gripton made use of these white throwbacks in his kennell 

I'd say you're probably right .one is 3/8 patterdsle5/8 Plummer(I think),the other is the busty bitch

41767647_1824332634270435_8553006965700165632_o.jpg

66578878_439833199936895_3727482466999468032_n.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I expect not ..... but you can tell the lads an expert lol

😁 Yeah, rhetorical question mate. 

Quite the sleuth too, always " finds people out" whatever that means 😂

4 hours ago, Elchapo said:

You two just need meet up punch eachother brains out , or seen as tho you both terrier men invite him up to dig them Fox’s on your chicken farm instead shooting them 5/10 at a time lol 

How many time do I have to invite him ffs .Hes welcome here anytime but refuses to come alone lol .Wants a buddy to hold his cock while he pisses I guess .Hes welcome here ,on his own ,same as I’ve travelled the country to lads on here .

Balls in his court .

17 hours ago, fireman said:

Where have i mentioned your dead terrier ffs .Weve all lost terriers so don’t play the fecking sympathy card Stevo .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

How many time do I have to invite him ffs .Hes welcome here anytime but refuses to come alone lol .Wants a buddy to hold his cock while he pisses I guess .Hes welcome here ,on his own ,same as I’ve travelled the country to lads on here .

Balls in his court .

Iv'e never said anything of the sort that i'll only come alone,it's you who's said  only you or on your own.. I'll meet you half way if you want a punch up but i sure don't want or need to spend time in the company of a prick like you no matter whats on offer terrier wise...

Back to you... and i'm the same age as you so been around long enough to know when a snide is commenting in a snide way about "clean terriers". but that's me out of this bullshit so pm if you want a ruck if not you can FOAD for all i care..