theres trouble abrewing locally,,,

13 minutes ago, jetro said:

Did you do any trying for boxing Ray. 

Atb j 

yes mate ,  i done bit at a ABA  club as teenager , with good coaches , and latter on when older did karate / weights for 3 years. ive always been strong quite fit, all my life with   the work i did  labouring  on sites, and brewery  work  hand balling 3000 kegs a day, you soon get strong doing that all day, lplus my dad and granddad  were naturaly strong blokes,i am just under 6ft   near 13 stone good weight that for my age .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing beats this lol

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him  I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,.

What an utterly bizarre way to live. Totally alien to me & anybody I know thank fcuk.....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bird said:

yes mate ,  i done bit at a ABA  club as teenager , with good coaches , and latter on when older did karate / weights for 3 years. ive always been strong quite fit, all my life with   the work i did  labouring  on sites, and brewery  work  and balling 3000 kegs a day, you soon get strong doing that all day, lplus my dad and granddad  were naturaly strong blokes,i am just under 6ft   near 13 stone good weight that for my age .

Training always stays with you, no matter if you don't train anymore, you never for get it. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
Just now, jetro said:

Training always stays with you, no matter if you don't train anymore, you never for get it. 

Atb j 

spot on that, ok i am older and slower, bound to be at my age lol,   i prob now  put me size 10 in there nuts , as then you know most go down then , but you still ready with fists for back up if need be .:thumbs:

6 minutes ago, bird said:

spot on that, ok i am older and slower, bound to be at my age lol,   i prob now  put me size 10 in there nuts , as then you know most go down then , but you still ready with fists for back up if need be .:thumbs:

Excalty.

Any which way but win. 

Atb j 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Mental note to self——— dont fcuk  with  bird ?

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him :boxing:

I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,...I don't want me jaw broke..:laugh:

img Scans204.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
4 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him :boxing:

img Scans204.jpg

The original cat burglar

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

img Scans204.jpg

TORTOISESHELL CAT?!! ?. Kin el phil ?‍♂️ :no:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He didn't have to many, most gypos are all mouth, FACT.

And some gypos are dangerous as fcuk. Plenty are all mouth but there’s also plenty will bring a ton of trouble to your door if you’re silly enough to have dealings with them. 

• Like 3

My mate married a gypsy girl.

I was his best man..

1hr in the big welfare club it lasted and bang it kicked off ? about 2pm

The gypsys were down 1 end of the hall ripping table legs off the chairs and tables.

It was like the ok coral ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

And some gypos are dangerous as fcuk. Plenty are all mouth but there’s also plenty will bring a ton of trouble to your door if you’re silly enough to have dealings with them. 

I still aint impressed mate. I know, and have had dealings with plenty of em

• Like 1