theres trouble abrewing locally,,,

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing beats this lol

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him  I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,.

What an utterly bizarre way to live. Totally alien to me & anybody I know thank fcuk.....

Posted Images

7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Are you serious ?

this time next month the rosemary beads could be flavouring mutton casserole, and marys, pats, Joe could be calling you out

? ? stop it I’m getting scared now lol 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, MH1 said:

15 seconds...what is he saying? Snuffy beagles? ?

Aye, that’s the fella you gota watch out for ....Old Snuffly Beagles......his name has stricken fear into many a man my old pal..:laugh::yahoo:

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, WILF said:

The sad thing is These are the people all travelling people are judged by, I am mates with a Stokes man down the road to me and the man is the very definition of a gentleman as are all his brothers.

His boys are some of the most polite young men you have ever met, all very talented soccer players who I have had the pleasure to coach and who have gone on to better standards.

I have genuinely never met a man who puts so much time into his kids and his family, he is out every night of the week with them boys at sport and his wife and girls go with them.

He also coaches local kids boxing 2 nights a week.

Absolute chalk and cheese to the type of idiots making headlines ! 

Yes all that’s well and good wilf, but how many likes has he got on face book or YouTube, that’s the real measure of a man ?

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, WILF said:

The sad thing is These are the people all travelling people are judged by, I am mates with a Stokes man down the road to me and the man is the very definition of a gentleman as are all his brothers.

His boys are some of the most polite young men you have ever met, all very talented soccer players who I have had the pleasure to coach and who have gone on to better standards.

I have genuinely never met a man who puts so much time into his kids and his family, he is out every night of the week with them boys at sport and his wife and girls go with them.

He also coaches local kids boxing 2 nights a week.

Absolute chalk and cheese to the type of idiots making headlines ! 

thats reassuring to know wilf ,but i must say ive never ever met one id trust,i was alays polite,and curtious to everyone no matter where their from but all the ones i met were down right dodgy ,

• Like 1