Just a pup

You and others then tried to discredit a man cause ye couldnt get the full history on his dogs men that he looked after when they had f**k all he gave them advice and  they took no heed in any of it they made them dogs a peddlers dream by doing matings in there own yards and puting another mans name to them. And all long your on here and fb sites babbling about peds peds f***ing peds so your buddies stateside can set up a data bsse with alot of in accuarcies on there i must say. The reason for that is all ye want ta do is peddle for coin and fame. Amazing how the lads this side that sold you lot the lies from day 1 have gone very quiet but will still feed you gullible people whatever you want to hear.

• Like 2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

If ya went and asked the man from day one he probably would haave sent ya over something from his own yard but no you would rather try make little of the man and make martyrs of the clowns that filled you fellas with shit and lies about dogs.

2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Anyone on here thats  willing to engage in conversation with you about working dogs  after all that more fool them. 

Another example I have this guy ignored and hes still here talking.. 

Keep it up and I'll send Roche back over to slap shit from you again laddy

• Haha 1

I told you before dont be listening to the lies your been filled ya big simple fool ya there no man ever pulled a slap on me so dont be that stupid to think that but your stirred alot of shite over dogs here and now you want to waltz on be the big time hunter and have nothing said about it