Just a pup

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

Just now, Shoebootie said:

He’s resurfaced on his old account but it’s not you right ?

Funny he stops reading this post then the guy signed in to old post , 100 pound bet when earthdog96 logs out jambalaya back on ????

• Like 1
Just now, Jambalaya said:

Nope.. I logged out and for some reason when I logged back in I was on another account that's not used and can be removed.. no prob

The acount earthdog ???one where you going get a mans dogs lifted you dungaree wearing hill billy ?? couldn’t write this  shit in a comedy 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Shoebootie said:

Fake because 1 of 1 shouldn’t be on there as he didn’t breed any dog you put his name on. You are just on here stirring trouble and lies while playing the victim 

He owns both the sire and dam to my dogs.. noone knows who bred those dogs chris, so I put the owners name there

12 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I dont put a bunch of nonsense peds on my dogs like the guy who sold me my dogs.. I'm in the right here

So what your saying is 1of1 gave you your fake peds? Or are you saying he's the one putting fake peds on his dog's ? I'm confused ?

Edited by Ace Boone coon
1 hour ago, chesney said:

But if you want bring his name into it do and  il make sure everyone know exactly what he is and what he done to lads thats why the likes of you and him are all in the one bed 

Who's the slippery Irish lads been selling these drama Queens dogs Chesney and what's their names on here?