Just a pup

Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

Your male came from a man on Georgia? You are pathetic!! And 1of1 if you allow that lie to fly then it says a lot about you! You got your male from shoebottie and you couldn't afford to pay him. So he let you make payments, hahahaha

Why are you so concerned who bred MY dogs ed? Worry about yours.. show me where I said 1of1 bred my dogs..

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

No sir, my dog was bred by a man out of Georgia.. I think you are drunk or something.. who knows with you..

Hey didn’t get on here to go back and forth with you. I only said the dog you got off me looks like his mom and now you’re at the lies ? we both know 1 of 1 didn’t breed your dog lol 

6 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

You always speak of breeding but I can never recall you EVER putting a single working picture on this forum as long as you have been a member and that's a fact! Run along now and hit a show thread or something where you belong..

First off Danielle yes I have when I first got on this board. But you haven't bit 1 baby coon that you dig a trench and put it in and you could tell it was dead for a while! Lmao

3 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I hope after I sent them boys your words that you are stupid enough to show up there..Lololololol 

And I dont go to terriers shows bud.. but i hear Robert Booth, etc will be there.. you might learn something eddy..

You just sounded like a little girl Danielle! Lol, i won't be there but I'll make sure I send someone though! Lmao!! CUR! I knew there was reason you were trying to get tod and his son going!! I don't even care about them!! So what tod tried to sell me a dog that looked like a dachshund Pat cross and he got upset that I didn't want it! Big fuckong deal! And it's not knew news to him and if he wants to fight because I didn't buy his dog then he can contact me himself he's a grown man and doesn't need a cheerleader named Danielle!! See guys he is a COWARD and he knows he shows up at the show he's in a lot of shit! You already got your ass handed to you by one guy in the hotel room were you begged for life! Only dif between me and that guy is I'm gonna have someone videoing and I'm not gonna a stop?

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

First off Danielle yes I have when I first got on this board. But you haven't bit 1 baby coon that you dig a trench and put it in and you could tell it was dead for a while! Lmao

You just sounded like a little girl Danielle! Lol, i won't be there but I'll make sure I send someone though! Lmao!! CUR! I knew there was reason you were trying to get tod and his son going!! I don't even care about them!! So what tod tried to sell me a dog that looked like a dachshund Pat cross and he got upset that I didn't want it! Big fuckong deal! And it's not knew news to him and if he wants to fight because I didn't buy his dog then he can contact me himself he's a grown man and doesn't need a cheerleader named Danielle!! See guys he is a COWARD and he knows he shows up at the show he's in a lot of shit! You already got your ass handed to you by one guy in the hotel room were you begged for life! Only dif between me and that guy is I'm gonna have someone videoing and I'm not gonna a stop?

Nothing could be further from the truth.. you guys are pathetic trying to steal breeding credit from the man who bred my main stud.

2 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

That's why there is soooooo much difference in my dogs and Ed's. 

Ed got his from some lad in Michigan and mine come from georgia

Haha ? not true dan , you are full of lies and you know that dog come from me. Why would 1 of 1 even want involved in lie like that or take credit for something he didn’t do ? 

Just now, Shoebootie said:

Haha ? not true dan , you are full of lies and you know that dog come from me. Why would 1 of 1 even want involved in lie like that or take credit for something he didn’t do ? 

I have no clue whi you are . Can you prove you bred the dog? How did he get in Georgia then?

8 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Nothing could be further from the truth.. you guys are pathetic trying to steal breeding credit from the man who bred my main stud.

How can that be your main stud when he is the only male you have? Lmao

The one you claim to be a proven stud when he had only 1 litter and there to young to even know anything about. So how does this work?‍♂️

Edited by Ace Boone coon