Just a pup

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

He already mentioned a name there for ya dc when i was going up against these boys no wanted to know only one lad and couple mates from the deise county backed my corner nowan else cause they all in each others pockets.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, gnipper said:

With all the guns you guys have got over there can you not meet up somewhere and have a duel, with Uzi's or something? 

Listen we have a show coming up soon. Not soon enough but soon and him and I are gonna settle this even though if you read his text I posted he is trying to get a crew to jump me? which is fine I'm still gonna see him there. Because I'm going