Just a pup

3 hours ago, sionnach99 said:

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of each others way it looks childish as fcuk. 

I agree, and I tried that with this thread. I posted MY dogs. No peds, no drama, just some pics of my dogs, then ABC as usual jumps on here with his stupidity and ruins the thread.. I wish I had a block option like fa ebook so he didnt see my posts and I do t have to endure his ignorance.be different if he actually worked dogs but he dont..

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I agree, and I tried that with this thread. I posted MY dogs. No peds, no drama, just some pics of my dogs, then ABC as usual jumps on here with his stupidity and ruins the thread.. I wish I had a block option like fa ebook so he didnt see my posts and I do t have to endure his ignorance.be different if he actually worked dogs but he dont..

Well I’m using my iPhone and it’s 3 lines forming square top right corner press that then press account down bottom is ignored users you can then enter their name in the box ?

But you have been one of the main culprits the last couple year banging on about peds and that. When the truth is your listening to bunch of mongs from this side filling ya with shit on peds and put another mans name to dogs that they have bred some of ye have even gone as far as to set up a a patterdale pedigree data base ffs and there dogs on it not bred by the names ye put on them and havnt the dogs behind them on some of there history. There was a lad sold ya pup genuinely out that line and when he wouldnt give ya a full history on the parents ya caused mayhem and then threatened to have the mans dogs lifted. He didnt know there full history cause he was never told it. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chesney said:

But you have been one of the main culprits the last couple year banging on about peds and that. When the truth is your listening to bunch of mongs from this side filling ya with shit on peds and put another mans name to dogs that they have bred some of ye have even gone as far as to set up a a patterdale pedigree data base ffs and there dogs on it not bred by the names ye put on them and havnt the dogs behind them on some of there history. There was a lad sold ya pup genuinely out that line and when he wouldnt give ya a full history on the parents ya caused mayhem and then threatened to have the mans dogs lifted. He didnt know there full history cause he was never told it. 

Show me where I posted anything remotely close to that here pal.. and, my dogs have no peds.. I use their mom and dads name as a ped because that's all I could prove.. and, I'm good with that. You guys are the ones who are carrying on with those false peds you passed around.. not me

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Well I’m using my iPhone and it’s 3 lines forming square top right corner press that then press account down bottom is ignored users you can then enter their name in the box ?

Doesn't work because I tried that and the coonts are still here commenting..

Screenshot_20200124-101531_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, chesney said:

That's right Chesney he did!! Dan is a bullshitter and trouble maker. 

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

If you look at top one it’s got posts others haven’t ?

Hes still here commenting even with the settings being on posts I want those idiots off my posts for good dont even want those cuunts posting on my threads..

Screenshot_20200124-102249_Chrome.jpg

8 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Show me where I posted anything remotely close to that here pal.. and, my dogs have no peds.. I use their mom and dads name as a ped because that's all I could prove.. and, I'm good with that. You guys are the ones who are carrying on with those false peds you passed around.. not myes you yo

Yes you do Dan! There registered with the ptca and your made up registery. So once again your a liar Dan.. You searched and searched and pm and emailed everyone trying to find out the real ped on your dog's! All you do is lie Dan. And your a narc on top of all this!! We know why none of us Americans like you Dan! You even told shoebottie you were gonna steal his dogs because he wouldn't give you a female and hurt his daughter! I'm sure he still had the pm Dan if you like he will post it. I'm not posting to you anymore Danielle, why because I'll be seeing you soon and we can settle this then! Dan has no friends here in the states guy's, none! You guys on here entertain the biggest scumbag in America! When you shouldn't be. You do have fake peds Dan! And you keep saying I don't hunt?‍♂️ok Dan I'm not big on taking picks but I'm gonna just for you! Then you can post your dogs on the quarry also. Because I know you don't hunt. We're you live Dan I know the only thing you have to hunt is Dillo. Your coons are super small and your dogs can't fit to ground so ground hog and coon work are not for your dog's. But hey I'll post real soon just to shut you up! I'll post waste my time posting to you again. See you really soon Danielle ?? bet your life on it?

• Like 1
Just now, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes you do Dan! There registered with the ptca and your made up registery. So once again your a liar Dan.. You searched and searched and pm and emailed everyone trying to find out the real ped on your dog's! All you do is lie Dan. And your a narc on top of all this!! We know why none of us Americans like you Dan! You even told shoebottie you were gonna steal his dogs because he wouldn't give you a female and hurt his daughter! I'm sure he still had the pm Dan if you like he will post it. I'm not posting to you anymore Danielle, why because I'll be seeing you soon and we can settle this then! Dan has no friends here in the states guy's, none! You guys on here entertain the biggest scumbag in America! When you shouldn't be. You do have fake peds Dan! And you keep saying I don't hunt?‍♂️ok Dan I'm not big on taking picks but I'm gonna just for you! Then you can post your dogs on the quarry also. Because I know you don't hunt. We're you live Dan I know the only thing you have to hunt is Dillo. Your coons are super small and your dogs can't fit to ground so ground hog and coon work are not for your dog's. But hey I'll post real soon just to shut you up! I'll post waste my time posting to you again. See you really soon Danielle ?? bet your life on it?

See even after I used the ignore option the dumbass is still here stirring shit.. 

6 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Great so gtfoh and off my thread then and shut your cock holster for a change!

I cant stand you or your couch tater dogs so no need for your bullshit on my threads..

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

On and on and on 

no one else here gives a f**k, you guys do get that?

ABC - why does someone else shit bother you so much? 

Jam - why do you continuously argue back with someone who’s clearly never going to drop it?

I'm not wasting my time doing so anymore. From this day forward he can talk to himself..

Im done

Maybe the admins here will see hes never posted a single working or dog picture nor has he ever held a civil convo on with anyone here. He just comes here to stir shit