Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_Lurcherlad

Kennel ideas

Recommended Posts


9 hours ago, justdigit said:

So are them monarch kennels just kingspan between 2 pieces of plastic then. I read it as some sort of insulated plastic 

No and yes

Share this post


Link to post

About 15 years  a go I helped a bloke make some kennels out of and old freezer wagon it was like plastic covered tin with about 5inch of foam in the middle we made a row of 6 kennels for irish wolf hounds,  used 90⁰ tin strips to join it all together n channel to go around the pop holes etc , made a right job was working nr ther in summer and they still all look in good nick , 

Not sure how much they cost but I do remember been paid £4 an hour to help ha 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, nothernlite said:

Heres a picture to.put all your minds to rest no kingspan no plastic sheets plenty bog roll but😂😂20200126_085543.jpg.b343f45a1417c83a5b1e6cda79014b71.jpg20200126_085529.jpg.c5bf3388f75a99354e5b3c88e56d67ea.jpg

Looks good

Share this post


Link to post
On 21/01/2020 at 11:41, Igz said:

A few pics of mine. Drainage at the front of the runs and sleep box at the back. Rubber floor with a few blankets and what not and heat lamp for good measure when it drops to a few degrees

8169945C-63DC-45AB-ABE2-49DEC86EB83C.jpeg

776AEAAE-2D81-4D28-A91C-038CF662F934.jpeg

87ECB569-E7FC-4C15-88F2-2297B776355F.jpeg

B8463237-125E-43BC-987C-0C5E3653CE96.jpeg

Don’t want to be a copy cat igz but I’m going with same design as yours but with a bit of a room/shed on the end for a butchers block and freezer 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Don’t want to be a copy cat igz but I’m going with same design as yours but with a bit of a room/shed on the end for a butchers block and freezer 

Ffs 🏃‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Don’t want to be a copy cat igz but I’m going with same design as yours but with a bit of a room/shed on the end for a butchers block and freezer 

No probs mate, I got my idea of someone I know to be honest but if it works for you that’s all you need. I’ve got the end space as a prep area with a couple of chest freezers down there and keep the leads and lamp down there. I don’t have a door on but it’s deep enough so I can hang stuff up and do what I need to do down there. Hope all goes well .Atb Igz

354984C5-04C6-4CB3-9C8E-07CA13E76ADB.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Igz said:

No probs mate, I got my idea of someone I know to be honest but if it works for you that’s all you need. I’ve got the end space as a prep area with a couple of chest freezers down there and keep the leads and lamp down there. I don’t have a door on but it’s deep enough so I can hang stuff up and do what I need to do down there. Hope all goes well .Atb Igz

354984C5-04C6-4CB3-9C8E-07CA13E76ADB.jpeg

Nice scooter them roof tiles are supposed 2 be layed at half bond not straight nick.pisses me off it does 

Edited by Black neck
Pompous twat i
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Black neck said:

Nice scooter them roof tiles are supposed 2 be layed at half bond not straight nick.pisses me off it does 

No there not you daft f****r that’s clay or concrete with no lip on 😂

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

No there not you daft f****r that’s clay or concrete with no lip on 😂

There Marley modern or redland stonewold 2 be layed at half bond there a concrete single lap interlocking tile if your not gonna do it right dont fecking bother 

Mad as feck now

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

There Marley modern or redland stonewold 2 be layed at half bond there a concrete single lap interlocking tile if your not gonna do it right dont fecking bother 

Mad as feck now

So what exactly are you saying brother b..

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...