Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_Lurcherlad

Kennel ideas

9 hours ago, justdigit said:

So are them monarch kennels just kingspan between 2 pieces of plastic then. I read it as some sort of insulated plastic 

No and yes

About 15 years  a go I helped a bloke make some kennels out of and old freezer wagon it was like plastic covered tin with about 5inch of foam in the middle we made a row of 6 kennels for irish wolf hounds,  used 90⁰ tin strips to join it all together n channel to go around the pop holes etc , made a right job was working nr ther in summer and they still all look in good nick , 

Not sure how much they cost but I do remember been paid £4 an hour to help ha 

• Haha 1

Just now, nothernlite said:

Heres a picture to.put all your minds to rest no kingspan no plastic sheets plenty bog roll but😂😂20200126_085543.jpg.b343f45a1417c83a5b1e6cda79014b71.jpg20200126_085529.jpg.c5bf3388f75a99354e5b3c88e56d67ea.jpg

Looks good

On 21/01/2020 at 11:41, Igz said:

A few pics of mine. Drainage at the front of the runs and sleep box at the back. Rubber floor with a few blankets and what not and heat lamp for good measure when it drops to a few degrees

8169945C-63DC-45AB-ABE2-49DEC86EB83C.jpeg

776AEAAE-2D81-4D28-A91C-038CF662F934.jpeg

87ECB569-E7FC-4C15-88F2-2297B776355F.jpeg

B8463237-125E-43BC-987C-0C5E3653CE96.jpeg

Don’t want to be a copy cat igz but I’m going with same design as yours but with a bit of a room/shed on the end for a butchers block and freezer 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Don’t want to be a copy cat igz but I’m going with same design as yours but with a bit of a room/shed on the end for a butchers block and freezer 

Ffs 🏃‍♂️

6 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

No probs mate, I got my idea of someone I know to be honest but if it works for you that’s all you need. I’ve got the end space as a prep area with a couple of chest freezers down there and keep the leads and lamp down there. I don’t have a door on but it’s deep enough so I can hang stuff up and do what I need to do down there. Hope all goes well .Atb Igz

354984C5-04C6-4CB3-9C8E-07CA13E76ADB.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Igz said:

No probs mate, I got my idea of someone I know to be honest but if it works for you that’s all you need. I’ve got the end space as a prep area with a couple of chest freezers down there and keep the leads and lamp down there. I don’t have a door on but it’s deep enough so I can hang stuff up and do what I need to do down there. Hope all goes well .Atb Igz

354984C5-04C6-4CB3-9C8E-07CA13E76ADB.jpeg

Nice scooter them roof tiles are supposed 2 be layed at half bond not straight nick.pisses me off it does 

Edited by Black neck
Pompous twat i
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Black neck said:

Nice scooter them roof tiles are supposed 2 be layed at half bond not straight nick.pisses me off it does 

No there not you daft f****r that’s clay or concrete with no lip on 😂

3 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

No there not you daft f****r that’s clay or concrete with no lip on 😂

There Marley modern or redland stonewold 2 be layed at half bond there a concrete single lap interlocking tile if your not gonna do it right dont fecking bother 

Mad as feck now

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

There Marley modern or redland stonewold 2 be layed at half bond there a concrete single lap interlocking tile if your not gonna do it right dont fecking bother 

Mad as feck now

So what exactly are you saying brother b..