Kennel ideas

3 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

No there not you daft f****r that’s clay or concrete with no lip on ?

There Marley modern or redland stonewold 2 be layed at half bond there a concrete single lap interlocking tile if your not gonna do it right dont fecking bother 

Mad as feck now

• Haha 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics of mine. Drainage at the front of the runs and sleep box at the back. Rubber floor with a few blankets and what not and heat lamp for good measure when it drops to a few degrees

One thing I really recommend to anyone is a roof over the runs. Amazing the difference it’s makes. Not hard do either. I roofed this myself over the summer on my own and sheeted few weeks after when I

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

There Marley modern or redland stonewold 2 be layed at half bond there a concrete single lap interlocking tile if your not gonna do it right dont fecking bother 

Mad as feck now

So what exactly are you saying brother b..

38 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Can you get run panels with small gauge mesh, without having them specially made? For ferrets etc

You can get half and half panels with the bottom half as a sheet and bars at the top.

I've looked at galvanised steel walkways for runs etc. Super strong and won't rust.

One thing I would say with block kennels and runs is the blocks act like a sponge and they hold the smell of piss especially if your kennelling dogs more so than bitches due to em cocking their leg. No matter how much you clean them they still stink of piss 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jake824 said:

One thing I would say with block kennels and runs is the blocks act like a sponge and they hold the smell of piss especially if your kennelling dogs more so than bitches due to em cocking their leg. No matter how much you clean them they still stink of piss 

Paint ,Perspex , or tiles will stop that mate 

• Like 1