Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

Has anyone been in touch with Doreen Lawrence to see what she says we should all be thinking?......I’d hate to make a social faux pas and say something if they haven’t run it past her all seeing eye yet !

• Haha 2

See, there was a time when William could have simply had Harry locked in the tower then quietly beheaded while his old woman got put to work in the kitchen.......much simpler and less complicated times that kept everything nice and tidy

• Like 2

Too late boys, she's slipped the lead and gorn Orrf back to Canada leaving matey boy to sort it.  AND to take the flack back here.  Perhaps she'd heard that a room was being prepared at the tower and phil was looking for the tel number of that limo firm.  It kinda shows contempt to the royal family.  Still I don't suppose that Kate, lovely Kate gives a flying F.  Less competition for the queens jewellery collection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate.

The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologetically British.

It speaks of an older time when we had an identity as a nation rightly proud of all it had given and it’s place in the world.

A time before we had to start saying sorry for everything, a time before we had to be ashamed to not include enough Africans in Tesco adverts, a time when we revered our own culture and values instead of being told they are shit and that the King of the Zulus had a much better gig that we should all live instead.

It echoes to an era when a white British man could be proud to say out loud “I’m a white British man” and not get called a nasty name for doing so........a time when we gave these people no place in our society instead of allowing them to mug and kill at Will and to be rewarded for doing so with a new housing estate and a cultural centre.

It said “This is us”.........then that silly ginger c**t went and invited in all the very worst of the ludicrous new logic of madness that is f***ing everything up to that sacred British institution and polluted it.

Not content with just saying “Ok, we will just act with a bit of dignity do our job and crack on” she want to cheapen it into some shit American soap opera like that fuckwit lady Diana did.

They should both be thrown in the sea.......other than that, I’m not really arsed ! Lol 

I take it Charles didn’t pollute it by palling up with one of the most prolific nonces in recent history? Or his bother palling up with a convicted nonce?

The silence from the royalists was deafening on these occasions. Harry behaves like somebody relatively normal & you all lose your shit over it ?

You couldn’t make this shit up! ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Deker said:

I'm at a loss.

I never did see any longevity in this marriage but Harry has a mind of his own and I thought he would keep her in check!

In truth I have not seen Harry since the wedding but this is not the actions of the guy I know (knew).

I don't get it, and I don't like it, sort her out or sort yourself out Harry!!!!!!

The power of the pussy ??