Favourite comedians?

29 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Have you watched This Country?

A bit like the office, set in the cotswolds following a couple of chavs around ...its pretty good....

I liked the office a lot when it came out, something really different...but he is an irritating prick now!!

No, I've never heard of it but, I'll look it up :thumbs:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.  

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

Ken Dodd live was awesome, Porthcawl village hall, about September 85, went in at 7 came out about quarter past one, two toddlers with us lol Cheers, D.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I don’t even know how that got on tv tbh.......it’s that bad!

It was better when it first came out,then BBC took over production, and he's trying to play to the English audience and he can't nail it, I don't watch it myself anymore it's just no we're near as funny, he's a very talented fella, he was brilliant at stand up, and wrote a few good books, and he's a very decent man, and never forgot were he came from and gives an awful lot back out of his own pocket, 

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Two Doors Down. It's a Scottish sit com. (Iplayer) Hilarious to me maybe because i live in Scotland but I don't know if the humour will travel across the border.

Did you like the Limmy show mate? I think he only got one run or maybe 2? I thought a lot of it was quite clever & quite underrated  when you consider some of the shite that’s still on.

4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Did you like the Limmy show mate? I think he only got one run or maybe 2? I thought a lot of it was quite clever & quite underrated  when you consider some of the shite that’s still on.

I don't think I've seen it mate. I will check it out.?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Didn’t get that. Or office, or little Britain or any the other big hit comedy’s, il actually really surprised that a lot have posted the same stuff I like as I thought I was strange when I never got the office an Phoenix nights an them? 

Just like real life where I came from.

Cheers, D.

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Tellin ye mate when I home alone that’s all that gets put on tele all the owl comedy’s then I jist potter about laughing at them??

funniest thing I ever saw on tele an still to this day decades later makes me laugh like a kid again,

porridge, with these feet!!! ???

If I remember correctly ‘are you now or have ever been a practicing homosexual?’

’what...with these feet?’

• Haha 1