Toe off

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs got a foot like a fkn emu ? rod hull would be proud 

the cnut convinced me it was ok  i was clinging to the bannnister trying to get up stairs i was on my hands and knees in the end 

Mate that shit was unreal! My all time top 2 posts on here; Strong Stuff - I'll tie you to a chair and wank in your mouth. Ditchshitter - do you ever feel like cumming when you take a s

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

They look like they've been exhumed

Saying that didn't the shitter make his bed by putting two pallets together

Neither here nor there.. pallet sofas/beds can be cool.

Ditchshitter was (as said) a bloody knowledgeable guy. Questionable aswell lol but he (from what I can remember) was a helpful chap.

And he was fuucking hilarious ?

Rest that foot well Blackie, if those stitches split its a problem,o h and trim nails but careful it don't start trying to pull foot away and cause more problems..

Ps Ditch Shitter was one of many loons that have populated THL over the years, few about now mind ..

53 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Rest that foot well Blackie, if those stitches split its a problem,o h and trim nails but careful it don't start trying to pull foot away and cause more problems..

Ps Ditch Shitter was one of many loons that have populated THL over the years, few about now mind ..

Yes mate them nails are redonculous but the foot bin wrapped up for last 2 month and come close 2 losing the foot but I know what yas saying 

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry 

if someone is going to do that to themselves , or talk like that on the blog , then they aren’t far off buffalo bull imho 

thats some savage sort of mental issues I’m afraid 

not for me . ?????

A great british eccentric as far as i can make out.