Toe off

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs got a foot like a fkn emu ? rod hull would be proud 

the cnut convinced me it was ok  i was clinging to the bannnister trying to get up stairs i was on my hands and knees in the end 

Mate that shit was unreal! My all time top 2 posts on here; Strong Stuff - I'll tie you to a chair and wank in your mouth. Ditchshitter - do you ever feel like cumming when you take a s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

that old chat room was when he really did come alive  he was funny sort for sure 

Mate that shit was unreal!

My all time top 2 posts on here;

Strong Stuff - I'll tie you to a chair and wank in your mouth.

Ditchshitter - do you ever feel like cumming when you take a shit

I'm pretty proud of my choices and I have used them in everyday life, in honour ???

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate he was a character, right up until the home brew kicked in ? should bring back that chat room, was a good hour or 2 in there most nights ?

he sent me a recipe for home brew how he brews it gave it a go i couldnt talk never mind walk when it kicked in cnut didnt warn me about that couldnt eat for 2 days so feck knows how he did it everynight but there was some laughs in there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

he sent me a recipe for home brew how he brews it gave it a go i couldnt talk never mind walk when it kicked in cnut didnt warn me about that couldnt eat for 2 days so feck knows how he did it everynight but there was some laughs in there 

You made it and then drank it? :blink: ????

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

How'd she manage that blacky?

Ah a sensible reply knew u wunt let us down furg well it's the young dog what's done it god knows how knocked up toe went bad the whole foot started falling apart took weeks 2 get that sorted then toe off right game 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Ole guy round corner from me makes his own, all sorts of it, you ask him for some mad made up spirit he will make it?? he joined this site for a few years an used come in chat, when Ditch offered him recipe ole jt told him to fcuk off, said he wanted to drink not sell it to air base ?? an fcuk me that ole boys shit was good, I had loads a folk in a state on his schnapps an whisky ?

You still owe me your bum hole☝️

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Your a wierd lil dwarf ?

Fuuck you! You made the bet I couldn't drink that bottle of schnapps and still stand!

What did I do? I drank the bottle and chased it with pints and pure weed joints.... I still laugh about the state of that beer tent after Mushroom took over ????