Sober New Year?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I packed up drinking when I was 24, now it’s limited to the very rare occasion if I feel like a beer with a meal or some special occasion when it feels right. I have never missed it at all, ever.

Don’t sound sad at all mate.......I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it on here before  but I don’t drink at all now and realistically can’t ever see myself drinking again......yes there will be times lif

Try these mate. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No joke lads was touch and go last night thought I was going to have to be air lifted ... savage case of the flu .. this ain’t no cold I’m f****d 

I’m having a drink for you Kev. Stay strong mate......?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Wee boys been coughing last few days and ended up making himself sick ne and Mrs woke up loaded with the cold. Pish

Off to morrisons to buy every medicine they have for cold and flu and a few cans of full fat irn bru

What’s the irn bru do? Been up hospital suspected kidney infection.. kidneys all clear but still got high temp they reckon flu or virus hope it subsides soon ffs

5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What’s the irn bru do? Been up hospital suspected kidney infection.. kidneys all clear but still got high temp they reckon flu or virus hope it subsides soon ffs

Was about to say sounds like a kidney infection. I had it years ago, exactly like you described, and, according to my mrs, I was hallucinating and talking all sorts of complete gibberish during my sleep. 'Not much has changed about talking gibberish' she said to me when I just showed her this post! Cheeky twat she is, silly bint better remember who pays the bill here ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Was about to say sounds like a kidney infection. I had it years ago, exactly like you described, and, according to my mrs, I was hallucinating and talking all sorts of complete gibberish during my sleep. 'Not much has changed about talking gibberish' she said to me when I just showed her this post! Cheeky twat she is, silly bint better remember who pays the bill here ?

Terrible couple days mate lol 

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Terrible couple days mate lol 

You should be past the worst now mate.

Keep the fluids going in as you've said you been sweating a lot. 

Buy some of them berroca multi vitamins soluble..

And get them down you...

• Thanks 1