Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

I think we all know something is wrong with our Bill.. I'm guessing alcohol (which we can all have an issue with) but really, can we not just get back on topic..

Dingos ?‍♂️

Fascinating animal for me. Pest for others. Can they be used or not, the only people with enough to say are the Ozzies.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, mushroom said:

I think we all know something is wrong with our Bill.. I'm guessing alcohol (which we can all have an issue with) but really, can we not just get back on topic..

Dingos ?‍♂️

Fascinating animal for me. Pest for others. Can they be used or not, the only people with enough to say are the Ozzies.

Alcahol lol first it's meth now it's Alcahol what next magic mushroom boy atb bill

22 hours ago, gnipper said:

If you have a few months spare could you please go back through the last couple of years worth and translate it for us? Half the bloody forum is in gobbledygook.

Unfortunately Mr Gnipper our Pro Bono work has a rather constrained budget, hence the venture you suggest would be far beyond its current economic viability. In truth such a venture would be a challenge to even a well funded establishment. We did attempt to use a computer designed algorithm but alas the sheer volume and variety of, to use a colloquialism, nonsensical gibberish, resulted in a complete system failure. This did bring some calls for the project to be abandoned but in light of humanity's need to support the intellectually constraind it was decided our presence within the Hunting Life Forum was warrented. 

Yours faithfully, 

the dyslexic translater.

Ps thank you Mr Lloyd, the said article of  Philatecal attire arrived promptly with my manservant this morning. Your expeditious service has been duly noted. 

Kind regards 

Venandi Corydon Esquire. 

Edited by Dyslectic
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, Dyslectic said:

Unfortunately Mr Gnipper our Pro Bono work has a rather constrained budget, hence the venture you suggest would be far beyond its current economic viability. In truth such a venture would be a challenge to even a well funded establishment. We did attempt to use a computer designed algorithm but alas the sheer volume and variety of, to use a colloquialism, nonsensical gibberish, resulted in a complete system failure. This did bring some calls for the project to be abandoned but in light of humanity's need to support the intellectually constraind it was decided our presence within the Hunting Life Forum was warrented. 

Yours faithfully, 

the dyslexic translater.

Ps thank you Mr Lloyd, the said article of  Philatecal attire arrived promptly with my manservant this morning. Your expeditious service has been duly noted. 

Kind regards 

Venandi Corydon Esquire. 

Jacker

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
On 20/11/2019 at 06:38, mushroom said:

They obviously had some form of domestication and have become feral/wild

That's what they are, feral dogs, similar to feral dogs everywhere.I think they are similar to poultry,if you keep crossing they revert back to looking like wild jungle fowl.Same with dogs they end up looking like your average dog in size and shape with no outstanding qualities that are of use to humans.The health problems are ironed out living wild but they loose the traits humans have bred them for.I think you would do better using a mongrel street dog,at least they won't eat your kids.?.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, sandymere said:

I find it interesting that they didn't revert back to a wolf,  the chicken reverts back to a Jungle fowl rather than a generic farm yard chicken, shows how much man has altered dogs from their original type.

Good point. I've often thought it odd that the majority of heeler or kelpie cross lurchers I've seen have been tawny/stereotypical dingo coloured...although dingoes come in a much wider variety of colours.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Neal said:

Good point. I've often thought it odd that the majority of heeler or kelpie cross lurchers I've seen have been tawny/stereotypical dingo coloured...although dingoes come in a much wider variety of colours.

You are correct there Neal?

Both, Kelpie and ACD lurcher hybrids, often show the primitive wild dog colouration,...that ancient hue seems to be embedded, within their geneology.?

img021..jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

• Like 3

Seen se good out and out. Mongrel xs non peds unknown breeding non peds got over em there was plenty those types running round the estates decades ago lol no.no need fa a kelpie or cattle dog or mu h else they were well capable of catching conies and birds lol seems like the dingo his a out and out mongrel now then with a bad temp lol place gets. Better and better atb bill

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s that time a day again, fcuk this I’m away out? back when bill stops havvering ?

Feck off then ya prick yes it's that time a day fa ya go take your wolf mongrel dog a w a lk lol evolution forms a type a wild dog . Atb bill

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

I find it interesting that they didn't revert back to a wolf,  the chicken reverts back to a Jungle fowl rather than a generic farm yard chicken, shows how much man has altered dogs from their original type.

they won’t revert back to wolf in appearance unless wolf is bred back in to them a good few generations same as domestic chickens won’t revert back to jungle fowl but will display wild behaviour if left to go ferrel just like domestic dog will go ferrel if they have no human intervention and have to fend for there selfs as it’s a matter of survival life an death if they don’t natures way of natural selection of who gets to breed an who don’t 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

they won’t revert back to wolf in appearance unless wolf is bred back in to them a good few generations same as domestic chickens won’t revert back to jungle fowl but will display wild behaviour if left to go ferrel just like domestic dog will go ferrel if they have no human intervention and have to fend for there selfs as it’s a matter of survival life an death if they don’t natures way of natural selection of who gets to breed an who don’t 

And who survives   hi.man contact hundreds of years of evolution those dingos ard found in there environment fa a reason. Colour with most wild dogs revert to colour fa the environment they live in  blend in well does a dingo on that red ausie coloured ground atb bill

• Like 1