Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

On 22/11/2019 at 04:00, poxon said:

they won’t revert back to wolf in appearance unless wolf is bred back in to them a good few generations same as domestic chickens won’t revert back to jungle fowl but will display wild behaviour if left to go ferrel just like domestic dog will go ferrel if they have no human intervention and have to fend for there selfs as it’s a matter of survival life an death if they don’t natures way of natural selection of who gets to breed an who don’t 

I've seen a pair of very feral dogs in the Blue Mountains national park trying to kill a stray bull terrier,they resembled wolves,were grey,big with a shaggy coat,nothing like a dingo or feral dog.I think they were many generations feral,living in remote bushland.Chickens do revert back to jungle fowl in looks and behaviour as I used to catch these as a kid on an old abandoned property,the place was unlived in for over 100 years and the chickens had survived living in giant stands of bamboo,they flew like pigeons almost.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

I've seen a pair of very feral dogs in the Blue Mountains national park trying to kill a stray bull terrier,they resembled wolves,were grey,big with a shaggy coat,nothing like a dingo or feral dog.I think they were many generations feral,living in remote bushland.Chickens do revert back to jungle fowl in looks and behaviour as I used to catch these as a kid on an old abandoned property,the place was unlived in for over 100 years and the chickens had survived living in giant stands of bamboo,they flew like pigeons almost.

Wow... To live in a country where animals can live so wild as to almost revert back to a natural state... ?

58 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Nothing more than feral dogs an feral chickens fella it’s a matter of life or death not wolves or jungle fowl 

• Confused 2
3 hours ago, poxon said:

Nothing more than feral dogs an feral chickens fella it’s a matter of life or death not wolves or jungle fowl 

Only what I've experienced,seen myself,not info off the internet.They may not be true wolves or jungle fowl but looked and acted like them,which was my point.

Most people's idea of a feral dog is a street dog or a couple of generations feral.These wolf like animals I saw could have been a couple of hundred years evolving in the rugged mountain bush here.They looked way more wolf than dog.I've never seen anything like them before or after,they genuinely fit into the environment up there.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 3

My partner is Aussie, he grew up in the Northern Territory and was a proper wild bushman in his younger days. He is very familiar with dingoes and dingo mix dogs, but says that first crosses are wild and unbiddable and you'd have to keep adding more domestic dog blood until there was so little dingo in them that it would be pointless

• Like 3

I agree pointless, the dingo might be a remarkable animal,  but to me offers nothing we don't have already, wild animals survive by being able to catch to eat, most have poor catch rates, and they pack in if the prey has the upper hand not exactly what I want to breed in a lurcher, jmho.

12 minutes ago, two crows said:

I agree pointless, the dingo might be a remarkable animal,  but to me offers nothing we don't have already, wild animals survive by being able to catch to eat, most have poor catch rates, and they pack in if the prey has the upper hand not exactly what I want to breed in a lurcher, jmho.

This his a simple ya the point  post but bang on we breed da mm any generations fa a temp that we can work with the kelpie are done same gas cattle dogs and can be a great mouchers xs we no need da a dingo socks ya a silly fool fa fecks sake the ausies done the very best by there wild dingo blood no other breeding proje t would come close. Atb bill

The only fool on this site is you bill and you prove it every time you scribble your ineligible bollox. I wasn’t saying I’m going to fly over to oz which a greyhound and breed the next super dog. I was saying the dingo has massive attributes that with selective breeding and admittedly heavy culling could produce a very good lurcher. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, socks said:

The only fool on this site is you bill and you prove it every time you scribble your ineligible bollox. I wasn’t saying I’m going to fly over to oz which a greyhound and breed the next super dog. I was saying the dingo has massive attributes that with selective breeding and admittedly heavy culling could produce a very good lurcher. 

Yas a big fool ya toss pot fecking idiot  where did I say yas go ba go ozz fa a mating sweaty. Ya a Di k head that aye done feck a only cat ch a few numgb dumb southern conies South North they both fall in that category easy dumb game fa dumb fellas such has you ding ding batty socks the dingo man atb bill

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Yas a big fool ya toss pot fecking idiot  where did I say yas go ba go ozz fa a mating sweaty. Ya a Di k head that aye done feck a only cat ch a few numgb dumb southern conies South North they both fall in that category easy dumb game fa dumb fellas such has you ding ding batty socks the dingo man atb bill

Well that just goes to show how little you know about me you geriatric piss stained senile old Cnut ......

edited to add. So anybody that hunts rabbits are dumb fellas are they bill ??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, billhardy said:

I know enough ta know what I know ya fecking coward ya fecking tin pot idiot atb bill

Yep I’m such a coward that you’ve had my address for months and still have t had the balls to knock my door ???